HubSpot Ideas

RMNeyer

PDF Export Option for Form Submissions

It would be great to have the option to export form submissions as PDFs in addition to Excel export. 

10 Comentarios
RFisher7
Miembro

It seems like a huge gap that we can't export a form submission as a PDF for use with the customer or other internal uses. If anyone has a workaround, I would love to hear it. This lack of functionality prevents us from really using the Forms feature.

PRando
Miembro

Please get this feature to work. Would really benefit from having form submissions exported as .pdf. 

Are there any current work arounds besides simply copying and pasting into word and saving as a .pdf? 

thesamuelcheong
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

Creating PDF's of forms and having an e-signature functionality would be great.

JCarpenter
Miembro

Yes! I really need this. I'm currently using an app called PDF generator by Manobyte. It's ok, but it's more work and only certain members of my team have access. I need form submissions as PDFs, or even better auto-generate the PDF and email to the contact listed to receive the notifications & submissions.

dalvarado
HubSpot Employee

Some educational institutions might need this!

Rolandcrepeau
Colaborador | Partner

@JCarpenter thanks for sharing your solution

LauraVarnon
Participante

I would love this solution as a new functionality. 

Abarefootwalk
Participante

Same!! I'm also using Manobyte as a workaround but am frustrated with its lack of formatting...and I need an E-SIGNATURE! 🙂

JCarpenter
Miembro
We integrated DocuSign into HubSpot for our e-signatures and it’s easy to use.
It’s not free. You have to get a paid DocuSign account.
RRooney
Miembro

until there is a resoluition witihn Hubspot, I export the file and created a mail merge in word, it works great