HubSpot Ideas

lleemis

Overdue Tasks --- Adding Filter "By Due Date"

Ability to create a report for "Overdue Tasks" to match exactly what you see in the task dashboard. 

HubSpot Updates
Being Reviewed
April 28, 2020 10:33 AM

Hi folks,

We're currently reviewing this idea and looking into adding a status for overdue tasks so that overdue tasks can be reported on. We're still evaluating possible solutions here, but given that we're looking closely at this now, I am flipping the status of this idea to Being Reviewed. 

I will update this status as soon as we have more information. 

Thank you,

Scott

67 Replies
BMilaszkiewicz
Contributor

Yes, we need this. Its the most basic area of reporting for tasks. It seems the "due date" you see in the task view is missing from the fields you can choose from to build your custom report. Even if "Overdue" was a task stage like "Completed" or "Not started" it could easily be reported on, but it isnt. We have a sales manager dashboard (used in 121s) which includes upcoming tasks, yet all the overdue tasks (which woud highlight an issue in activity performance) are overlooked as we cnnot report on these and add to the dashsboard. 

KSchwigert

I have never seen a company (or representative of a company) respond so slowly to something that is being asked (even begged for) by dozens and dozens of people, and that's just for those people that are on this forum.  I am sure the issue is much larger outside of this forum.  @sjudson repeatedly stating this issue is under review for 3 1/2 years is simply tragic.    Imagine if sjudson worked for your sales force and responded to your customers in this manner. 

BramvdBemt
Member | Elite Partner

Following.

AmyNL

After 2 years still no sollution? Big UPVOTE

CEdmonds7
Participant

Definitely and UPVOTE for this feature.  I make use of the Not Started but that doesn't necessarily mean the task is overdue.

MVanBeijnen

2 years of reviewing. Come on guys

MarcFromTT

Please find a solution quickly, this is so necessary for all team-leads and managers!