HubSpot Ideas

lleemis

Overdue Tasks --- Adding Filter "By Due Date"

Ability to create a report for "Overdue Tasks" to match exactly what you see in the task dashboard. 

67 Replies
Radek
Participant | Elite Partner

It is really hard to deal with overdue tasks right now. We don't have them in any report and team leaders are blind 😞 Please give as some update.

JSchollaart

We need a way to pull OverDue tasks

RV6
Participant

Any updates on this? 

MDinar

Any update on this? - It's necessary to alot of users.

azertuche
Participant

This is the most important part of a task. We all need this field.

SMathiasen
Participant

Do anyone have a workaround for this? It doesn't seem like we are getting this anytime soon 

dmaxwell
Contributor | Partner

Could defintely use this; potential solution is to allow for dates before 'Today' (you have this functionality within your rolling date functionality for other types of reports, but if you were able to apply either rolling, or 'special' dates to the filters such as 'Today', 'Previous 7 days', etc...) would pretty much allow folks to build time based reports for overdue or forecasting x time in future.

dmaxwell
Contributor | Partner

Think there is a way to do this with Filter in reports for Activity Date is 'Last 365 days' and 'Incomplete' will at least pull 'overdue tasks from last year.  (no option for before 'Today').

CFortmuller

This is something that we would use for sure. I am concerned that leads are being missed!

DuaneDufault
Participant

Managing a team of sales reps in multiple roles, having middle maangers as well, and not being able to quickly view the status of tasks across the teams or monitor how many overdue tasks a entire team has or the individuals, without having to view each reps list and choosing the filter, is a major Pain. 

***We need to be able to create a report that shows total over due tasks as well as report on the individual tasks to show the task task, so I can have a report that lives on a dashbaord that shows me the amount of overdue tasks per sales rep. 

Becca_R

Could you not just add another field to this query, "Activity property: Task status = Overdue"? We really need this feature pretty please 🙂 

Becca_R

Fyi, we found a workaround if it helps others? So in this list we can see if there has been zero sales activity and or task status that has not been started i.e. outstanding tasks, and by also including the next activity date is unknown, this stops outstanding future tasks to be pulled in. Seems to work for our purposes... good luck! 

Becca_R_1-1614103533265.png

JWienkamp

Simple filter for overdue would already solve this problem 🙂 

sschmaltz

If your going to have an interactive Dashboard, this is critical. The dates are there. The information is there. The view is alreay created inside the tool, so it is reportable.

Msyvrais
Key Advisor

@sjudson any update on this... It's so needed!

Jwarner

Would love to see this filter added so sales managers can easily see how many tasks are overdue! Absolutely essential for managing our pipeline and customer journey. 

PedroMartinez

This would be great!

paulvuijsters
Participant

Following.

Personally using "Next Activity" a lot. 

Suggestions:

1. Add another variabel that says "Overdue Activity" true or false.

2. Change "next activity" to "Has open task" with the choices "no", "overdue" "future".

HSymonds

I find it very strange that you have a taks feature and can't report on due dates. Almost makes the activity dahsboards or evn building one pointless. This feature is a basic neccescity fofr reporting on sales activity and ismuch needed !

PeterPutzer

@Becca_R Are you using these filter criterias in active lists or in a report? I cannot find the field "next activity date" in an engagement report.