HubSpot Ideas

lleemis

Overdue Tasks --- Adding Filter "By Due Date"

Ability to create a report for "Overdue Tasks" to match exactly what you see in the task dashboard. 

67 Replies
Charlottei

Needed Feature.

Even if "Overdue" was a task stage like "Completed" or "Not started" it could easily be reported on

GeorgeMM

Yes, we need this. Its the most basic area of reporting for tasks. It seems the "due date" you see in task view is missing from the fields you can choose from to build your custom report.

andrewdifferent

Hope this is added soon, should be able to done in a quick sprint for your big eng team 🙂

DMurphy1
Contributor

We have so many open tasks, many of which are overdue. This would be a simple thing to trigger a workflow from if you just added an overdue stage, or the ability to enroll in the workflow if the task is overdue. Need this!

kaylasdi
Participant

Yes please! Specifically as a workflow trigger. I want to send an internal email of all due/ overdue tasks to the task owners email.

sjudson
HubSpot Product Team

Hi folks,

We're currently reviewing this idea and looking into adding a status for overdue tasks so that overdue tasks can be reported on. We're still evaluating possible solutions here, but given that we're looking closely at this now, I am flipping the status of this idea to Being Reviewed. 

I will update this status as soon as we have more information. 

Thank you,

Scott

JB-AMTech
Contributor

This would be so great to have - we use overdue tasks regularly and it's time consuming the manual way we use at the moment. We would love to build a report!

jpc0480
Participant

Would also like to see this

Nicole1393

Yes!!!  This is definnitely needed.  *Following...

jmscheel

This would be huge and very much needed. Following. 

OliverJD
Participant

Following.

Alex5
Contributor

This is exactly what we need at the moment we are going off activity date before current date but there is no way to auto update

efrylisidro

YEEESSS PLEASE!!

I want to track down the progress of my people here. I'm putting my best effort into training them using HS and having great CRM Hygiene, but if they keep having overdue tasks from 15 days or more, that's THEIR FAULT and I have to take action.

mmcclain

Having this issue right now. CEO wants report to only show tasks due this week. Doesn't appear to be a way to do that and it's frustrating the team.

Ina

Please add this feature, this is a must-have for reporting on sales activities.

brian-lytho

It's been a few months, do we have an update Scott??

JB-AMTech
Contributor

Brian-Lytho, my thoughts exactly! I would love to have this feature to be able to help the team get their tasks on track.

Thanks,

ROFU
Participant

Also required here, and can be used towards team KPI's to ensure leads are followed up, thereby hopefully increasing sales

bakem
Participant

This is something we really need and seems like it should be a simple thing to add in. Is there any status updates on this feature on Hubspots end with regards to this? Seems it has been "Being Reviewed" for quite a while....

PaulClappers
Contributor

Yes please add this feature! Shouldnt be too hard to make?