HubSpot Ideas

DiscoverTec

Outlook Integration with the HubSpot Mobile App

Dear Hubspot,

Why is there no integration with Outlook on a mobile device with the HubSpot mobile app? We even reached out to you directly to confirm there was no integration. Gmail integration is nice and all but for 99% of the business world that uses Outlook everyday, we could use some support.

The Sidekick add-in for desktop is very handy and we are grateful, but when I am on the go and want to use my phone to reach out to a sales lead and can't track that in HubSpot, it's a huge problem. HINT: Saleforce does this.

We reached out to a rep who told us this was a popular request but that we should look for it the Community. I didn't see it anywhere so here goes.

Please find a way to allow Outlook on a mobile device (Android and iPhone at the least) to integrate with the HubSpot Mobile Application.

If any of you out there in the rest of the world agree, please give this post an Upvote. Perhaps together we shall overcome!

36 Replies
Shane1608
Participant | Platinum Partner

We would also like to see this feature. Most of our staff do use desktop, but our directors use their mobile devices - puts us in a quandary.

michaeljjeffrey
Participant

It's April 2022. Has this been resolved yet? 

MAgosta
Participant

Any news on this subject? It's a crucial feature!

JPutters

Hi there this is Joost from 2022. Mentioning the year since it seems you're still living quite a few years back where smartphones weren't really a thing.

How many likes does this treath need before you take action? This is one of the first features I'm looking for while still in week 3 of implementation phase at our organisation.

JenniferErena
Contributor

Hey, I wish this would gain some fresh up-voters!  It's a mobile world and if not within the outlook app, would be great to have it in the HubSpot app.  Using FWD and BCC is a barrier to real-time and accurate documentation of activity.  

Eric-Showcare

My suggestion: Your Office 365 integration app on the MSFT store should have one extra option: track everything (Bcc all the time). And LOG all emails for an existing contact. Therefore, we don't have to install anything.

+ Mac Outlook under Office 365 doesn't LOG automatically. The HB Sales Pane has to be open (mandatory).

Keep up the good work!

JRisku
Participant

I would really appreciate RELIABLE and AUTOMATIC logging of emails accross all the Office 365 clients. At the moment Office 365 add-in doesn't log, if I don't open the side pannel and Outlook Mobile doesn't log, because there's no addin. Somehow this Office 365 sync thing accross all the clients that people use, should be solved, people use several different email clients and even operating systems and sometimes there's even a mixture of web, mobile, mac and PC desktop. Perhaps Outlook Mobile Addin would be part of the sollution, but I'd actually wish for something that would just work server / domain level would be even better (i.e. no installation of plugins, and definitely no installation of several different plugins / addins / whatevers).

WendyMitrovich
Participant

The HubSpot mobile app is very limited and needs features to help a sales team who is on the road.  I am surprised that this is not a priority.

Blythe
Participant

Our team is on the road all day, every day and need the reliability of an app that can provide all the functionality of the desk top/laptop version. Now, would be a great time to attend to these suggestions and upvotes.

TUtecht

This would be a game change for our field reps! Please help 🙂 

TGrimbeek

Very surprising and disappointing that this idea has not been added yet.

NDeSchryver

We are now April 2023 and the add-in is still not working for mobile versions of Outlook.

What a shame.

LGAUX

I can only support what the community mentioned here. We also believe it would be a very useful feature.

VBaker

Marketing Director here, sales team uses their mobile phone with Outlook quite a lot. Big Bummer! May 2023.

ftp_michelle

May 2023, still waiting for this feature to be added. Hope it is in the works. 

LVRachel
Participant

This is an essential. It's a real pain finding a contact in Hubspot that it looks like we haven't replied to, only to find our MD has responded on his phone and it hasn't logged. He won't use the Hubspot app when he's familiar and comfortable using Outlook.