HubSpot Ideas

DuaneDufault

Original Source Drill-down 1 & 2

Right now, if you have a direct API integration for lead flow, the original source drill down 1, will show "API." That's it. You can't change it to show which integration partner its coming from and they can't either. 

My suggestion would be to allow the the hubspot user to map that integration similar to how you can do with it Hubspot forms or how other hubspost fields have internal ID's. the purpose is, so you can trigger custom workflows from specifc lead sources and or run reports on which one of your API partners is sending you the best leads.

We could set a property valye in Original lead source, but this a field that can be manually selected and or changed. There will be too many errors and "dirty data." 

With this type if data, as a sales leader, you can feed the right leads to the right people on your team, as well as feed data back to your marketing as to which "channel" of leads is closing better and or producing a higher quality customer. 

HS API OSDD1.jpg

8 Replies
anibalglnd

following! I get leads from multiple events, partners, and other outside sources that I need to keep track what medium they are coming from in order to keep track of the lead from the beginning.

TarynR
Participant | Elite Partner

Yes, this is something that is really needed, especially when contacts are being created from multiple systems that the company uses (i.e. a hotel booking system, a spa booking system, a restaurant booking system). We can create a custom field and report with that field seperate to the source report but would be good to have this set at the source drill doen fields as well

Efim

Really important thing, we have a lot of wrong data and cannot fix it. So, we spent a lot of time for going through this mess.

francisadanza

It would also be nice if we could edit the drill down 1 and 2 fields manually. 

francisadanza

Message to hubspot product team... How many upvotes does it take to get a feature or capability approved?

SMathiasen
Participant

This was requested in 2019, are there aby progress? Or have anyone found a workaround for this?

CODR

One more upvote!

DragosPirvu
Participant

Upvoted. We need to be able to edit both Original Source Drill-Down 1 and Original Source Drill-Down 2.