HubSpot Ideas

aappleton

Organizing Marketing Emails

I would love for there to be a way to remove my marketing emails from the list once I have organized them into folders.  Ideally, I would only like to see emails that are very recent or in draft.  Or if I can view archieved emails in the folders I have created that may work as well.

5 Replies
Kierlyn

I appreciate the way workflows are organized with files, where you can see both the files and un-filed workflows. I think it would be great if marketing emails worked the same way. (Plus it would create a consistent format within Hubspot's features.)

chadwicksDIO

I think adding the folder option would be useful for sorting when you enter the tab, if you had folders you could see drafts or new emails but old emails that teams have used or plan to use or clone int he future it is easy to find.

SHalligan9

Has this issue been solved. I would like to file the many marketing emails that I have in sepreate folders. Surley this is an easy issue to resolve? 

AVara7
Participant

The recent updates to Workflow folders is great! Would love to see this for emails.

KGrantham7

It would be great if you could save directly into the folder when creating a marketing email instead of having to move it.