HubSpot Ideas

Jorisvdijk95

Folders in Product Library

I would love to be able to make folders in Product Library. Who would love that to?

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
October 08, 2019 09:46 AM

I'm pleased to announce that folders in the Product Library are now available to everyone! If you notice any issues, please contact our Support team. If you are looking for further organizational customization options, please file new ideas posts so we can track community interest in them. Thank you all for your feedback here to help us get this built for you!

In Beta
October 07, 2019 03:43 PM

Re: Organize Product Library - changed to: In Planning
January 02, 2019 08:48 AM

34 Replies
Sbstn

Would be great to:

- create folder
- attribute certain products (& folder) to specific team/user

- add image

- add link

- have a WYSIWYG

bcmatthews

Fingers crossed this happens asap! 

SarahAB
Participant

Yes! Folders and ability to sort. Products still seems like a half-baked product sometimes. 

MikeMonnin
Participant

Dissapointing that HubSpot is effectively charging for the feature when it is almost unusable.  Must have a way to organize these items to make them useable for anyone that has more than a pageful of items.

zpodk100
Participant

I noticed that they just added this, but it would be also great if we could do subfolders too!

Thanks.

zpodk100
Participant

Now that we have this feature, when we use the check boxes it would be nice to move items in bulk to folders, or maybe drag and drop.

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Brycelbrewer
Participant

We would love to test the Beta!

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

I'm pleased to announce that folders in the Product Library are now available to everyone! If you notice any issues, please contact our Support team. If you are looking for further organizational customization options, please file new ideas posts so we can track community interest in them. Thank you all for your feedback here to help us get this built for you!

bradytraeder
Contributor

Need to be able to mass import/delete and move products into different folders. 20 at atime for deletion is tedious and folders need to be easier to move things around .

isabelartero

Hi,

So useful if we could create sub-carpets (carpets inside carpet)

What is about the images?

Thanks,

Isabel

isabelartero

Would be possible to have conditions in Products?

For example, if you have product 1 you can choose product 1b but not if you don't have product 1

Real example: we sell mining machinery, you can choose between open or closed cabin, if you choose closed cabin you have the option with or without air conditioning (but impossible if the cabin is open)

Geardryerguy

Images is an obvious idea that I never thought of. Excellent point. 

RPRODUCTION

This is a great idea thanks for sharing this awesome idea best soccer balls.png