HubSpot Ideas

BrittanyFessler

Organize Conversations Inboxes

A feature that would be helfpul in terms of organization would be the ability to reorder conversations inboxes. Apparently, they are ordered by create date by default and there's no alternative. When monitoring and handling chats in multiple inboxes, for example, it would be much more efficient if there was an option to at least aplhabetize them for ease of navigation. 

9件のコメント
RebeccaAM
メンバー

I need this desperately. Use case: my company currently has about 30-35 different inboxes (1-2 for each client). I use 4 of them. It's already a pain to scroll through the inboxes to find the 4 I need (see example list below). This will become even more difficult as we add more clients overall and more to my team to monitor. If we could at least alphabetize, that would be fantastic.

As a super admin, I tried to remove access to an inbox for myself. That's a pain because the only way to do so is to individually select everyone in the company except myself. It also doesn't really solve the problem because I may need access at some point, I just don't always want them to show in my inbox list. Anyway, when I remove access, that inbox still shows in the list, I just get a message that I don't have access.
No Inbox Access.JPG

Example inbox list.
T Company

L Company

I Company

S Company

R Company

E Company

J Company

R Company

W Company

C Company

A Company

A Company

D Company

C Company

I Care

A Company

T Company

T Company

B Company

L Care

N Company

R Company

M Company

R Company

S Company

A Company

C Company

H Company

E Care

T Care

M Company

W Company

A Company

R Company

1stClaas
投稿者

Same! Another reason is that you have to have distinct inboxes per language in order to roll out CES in each appropriate language.

KAMelody
メンバー

Incredibly frustrating that we can not organize the inboxes in a manner that best suites our needs! 

kinsleyarmelle
参加者

Definitely would like to have this feature to stay better organized!

KBarberSG
メンバー

I agree. We have multiple inboxes for multiple brands and when we created them we did them by brand, but we need to have them grouped by function since the teams we use cross over into multiple brands. I'm surprised HubSpot didn't allow for the ordering of inboxes since the rest of the tool is laid out well.

CICE
参加者

Any update on this? Is it on the roadmap? Something so simple, yet, would make a world of difference the the teams.

natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー

This idea has been raised in the Japanese Community too, from our user @Nabe . (Link to post)

Summary of the user's comment:

I'd like to re-order the connected conversations inboxes for convenience.

Otterbot
投稿者

Any update on this? It would be VERY helpful as we have more than 10 inboxes. Even if it would display alphabetically. Currently, they appear to display in order of create date, which makes it very difficult to navigate.

Anabaile
メンバー

I was surprised to find that this is a community request and not a standard feature, especially for Hubspot. Really makes no sense.