Organizational Chart for Contacts associated with a company

We find we associate up to 30 Contacts with some Companies.  We would like a orgizational chart builder to view the contacts by where they fall in the company.  Could you make a drag and drop view like the workflows view where we can build our customer's orgizational chart?    

5 Replies
Dan1
Top Contributor

We have the same challenges as you Liz , so I went ahead and built a solution which works with the Hubspot api. It's free to use so hopefully it will help you and your team very quickly. The solution is: https://www.orgcharthub.com/

If you have any feedback then please let me know, I would be keen to hear any suggestions you may have. 

LizO
Regular Contributor

The solution that Dan1 created works great!

You do have to leave HubSpot but all the contacts associated with a comapny are preloaded at the bottom, job titles too.  It is a simple click to add people above and below a contact and you can specify depaertment names too.  All users with your HubID can see the chart too so great for teams.  

Thank you Dan1! 

Dan1
Top Contributor

We have now improved the solution so that it works within Hubspot CRM. Check out how it works on our video.

matchucalligani

@Dan1 - Thanks for your work there, its already helping me make better planning decisions and ask better questions during calls.

**one recommendation** When I'm on a call and I need to access the chart, it automatically loads every contact (over 50 at times) which can take up to a minute. Possibly make the Open Org Chart button 'quick launch' the org image for that company then allow an "edit" button if I need to make further changes.  

Dan1
Top Contributor

@matchucalligani Thank you for the kind comment and also the feedback. We are always looking to improve, I will speak with my technical Co-Founder to look into upload improvements. Keep an eye out for some new functionality over the next 2- 4 weeks.