HubSpot Ideas

WVanCleave

Optional Line Item or 0 Quantity in Payment Link Pages

It would be amazing to be able to include product line items on the payment link pages that are optional to customers. Right now, they can't opt out via a 0 quantity as a workaround either. 

We have our consulting services broken into tiers based on a set number of service hours. I'd love to have the ability to include a line item for additional hours as an (optional) option where they can add a quantity of their choosing if they anticipate needing more time with us for a project or the sort. 

I also think this would be a game changer for a lot of other companies that may want to include optional upgrade or product line items on the payments link pages. 

YOU CAN DO IT HUBSPOT WIZARDS! I BELIEVE IN YOU! 😀

4 Kommentare
kristinakerns
Mitglied

I definitely agree. As a high school, we offer a middle school athletics program where prospective students can register for different sports camps. It would be great for families to choose they want their daughter to sign up for volleyball in the fall and lacrosse in the spring but not any other sports offered. Right now, the system only allows people to pay for everything or to have individual payment links (which is doable but not ideal). All of our admissions tracking is through hubspot and we were really hoping we could capture this information as well.

SCounceller
HubSpot Employee

Thanks for all of the feedback. The wizards on our engineering and design teams have delivered and this is now possible with optional products on payment links. 

Here is a link to the KB article for payment links and a screenshot: 

SCounceller_0-1672848619604.png

ARose
Teilnehmer/-in

Agreed! You can make line items optional, yet HS doesn't allow you to set a minimum quantity to 0 for any product! Please fix!

ARose
Teilnehmer/-in

@SCounceller - the "optional" product option is awesome, but the minimum quantity cannot be 0 so you have a wierd disconnect. The min qty needs to be allowed to be 0.