HubSpot Ideas

erica11

Option to not stack items in email drag and drop editor

There should be an option to not stack multiple columns in the email drag and drop editor in HubSpot. We had this in Dotmailer and it made it really easy to create multiple column footers which don't need to stack on mobile. 

Would be great to have this in HubSpot to save us having to create complex layouts.

6 Replies
RMassey
Participant

yes 100% agreed. 

Response stacking is driving me bananas. 

GBrenton

I'd like this feature too please! A lot of other emails I see from competitors are now showing fixed 2 column on mobile, so it would be great to have this option available. 

Vivre
Participant

Need this feature too pretty please!

CBilan
Participant

I second this idea! I reached out to customer support because I am currently creating an email with the drag-and-drop editor that has two columns. Despite this, it still does not appear properly or as two columns from the mobile preview. 

The only solution a representative from the CS team sent me was this community post that provides some coding snippets which can be used to make the templates more flexible but would need coding knowledge.

I think mobile responsiveness for columns in emails would be a great addition to Hubspot and help many users here with a similar use case. We receive marketing emails that have multiple columns and they appear as such on mobile, so we believe it should be possible for HubSpot to implement this.

Thank you!

marcio_at_zam

Yes please!

Briana03

Please! We've been useing the drag and drop editor for 3 years now for it's ease of use, but this is one thing that urks me. If there was a toggle for stack or do not stack on mobile, the mobile view would be able to be a shorter message. I would also love to have zig-zag structures once in a while - example: row 1, 2 column= image then copy, row 2, 2 column = copy then image.

Another example is listing benefits of a product and keeping it in a structure where there is a corressponding icon on the left and copy for it on the right.