HubSpot Ideas

DMackereth

Option to include weighted amount at the bottom of deal stage columns in the board view.

In the Board view for Deals, the Total Amount of the Deals in a stage column appears at the bottom of the each column. Having the option to add the Weighted Amount total at the bottom of the column would be helpful so that Deal owners and sales managers could compare at a glance the revenue estimate based on Deal probavility verssus the total amount. I know the Board view of Deals is an out of the box feature for HubSpot that does not currently allow that type of modification by users.

5 Replies
Niallp7
Participant | Diamond Partner

This would be very useful for reporting purposes

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Just leaving a comment for a customer here.

Currently, we have both the total amount and total weighted amount in board view per deal stage. What would really make this feature pop would be to add in a total weighted amount across all stages, instead of having to create a single object report just for that.

Thank you!

BSolomon
Member | Elite Partner

Is it possible to remove the Weighted Amount from the bottom of the deals board view?  Sounds like the original question was asking to ADD it, but now it seems like it's ALWAYS there.  Can we choose to either view weighted amount or not?  (Since not all deals in a certain stage have the same probabilities - we can create custom properties to calculate our own likelihood to close for custom reporting, but the old weighted view based on deal stage probability seems to be stuck on the bottom of the board view.)

roland_deshane
Participant

I am in the same boat as @BSolomon . We are using a more robust workflow to set the Deal Probability vs using the static setting on the Deal Pipeline configuration screen. Therefore, I've set the Deal Probabilities on the Deal Pipeline screen to "1%" and then have my workflow overwrite that value with the value we actually want. This works BUT, the Deal Board view calculates the Weighted Amount using the static Deal Probability from the Deal Pipeline screen, which is inaccurate. 

I would advocate for that Weighted Amount value to run the actual math of multiplying the Deal Amount by the Deal Probability for each Deal in a given stage and then summing them up. At the moment, its using the static Deal Probability, not the one actually set on the Deal itself. 

ctorres80

At the "Customize board and card view" on the board section (summary properties), it would be really positive to add more properties. For example, we have a property call ACV which I would like the sum of that of the pipeline column. Adding ACV to the cards is possible, but today does not allow me to the board.