HubSpot Ideas

tilly

Option to block free email providers from booking via Meetings link

Since we can block free email providers and certain domains from filling out standard HubSpot forms, it would be great if Meetings link forms could also block those.

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Being Reviewed
January 19, 2024 06:34 AM

Hi All!

I'm Melissa, the Product Manager for HubSpot's Meetings tool. 

Thank you all for your feedback! The team has been discussing this request and we agree how important it is. We are actively evaluating how to implement this and considering where it will fall into our plans for this year. 

I'll post any updates in this thread once we have an idea on the implementation, and then I'll change the status of this thread to "In Planning" once we are actively building this feature. Stay tuned!

Melissa

Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
April 27, 2020 03:56 PM

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. 

Best,

Glen

158 Comentários
LollipopRob
Colaborador(a)

Yes please!

A global setting for all forms might be an idea, with the optiont to opt out on specific forms - instead of the current system where I have to remember to block free providers each time.

DGalett
Membro

Please make this happen. This would be VERY helpful.

coforge
Participante

Since we can block free email providers and specific domains from the standard HubSpot forms, it would be great if we could also block on the meetings form.

make_it_so
Membro

It would be great to block free email providers from being entered on Meetings. One of the challenges I'm facing is tracking PPC conversions, I'm having to check in with the sales team nearly every day to see if the Meeting is a qualified lead or not. This is time-consuming, not to mention annoying to have to constantly pester others when it should be something just automatically done.

Also, seeing conversions go through on AdWords that then end up being spam is very frustrating when trying to report on results to my higher-ups as well. It skews my results and doesn't make anyone happy. 

Please make this happen!

howardLightico
Membro

Please make this happen. it is essential for qualification. Also a suggestion was made above to have a global setting to block free emails, and maintain a blocked list. 

spf
Colaborador(a)

Yes, this is much needed. Agree with the idea of making it a global setting with the option to turn it off for individual forms. 

jessikasavage
Membro

It would be a great feature if in the meeting links form questions section there was an option to only allow work email addresses (no outlook.com/hotmail.com etc) so as testers/spam accounts won't make their way into our CRM. The meeting links tool is something my company and I use on a very regular basis and so far everything works as we need but this tool would enable us to have a far accurate database of contacts to work with.

hetispieter
Membro

Yes would love this, makes our work a lot easier. 

shipperson
Membro

No-shows are significantly higher when using a free email, please please implement this soon rather than later! I was very surprised to see I couldn't restrict in meetings, especially when it's the exact same use case as forms!

fabiorodrigues
Membro

We really need it!

howardLightico
Membro

I know its difficult times, but blocking free email fro cal tool feature request. This has become a burden! People just fill calendar space, create unnecessary noise, and add junk to our CRM. We need to block free/junk emails asap!

Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
glencornell
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. 

Best,

Glen

ronnieb
Membro

Another thing that would help here, and should be easy for Hubspot to implement, is a captcha on the form. Just like the one used when registering for this help site. Getting a large number of obvious spambots signing up for meetings every day means I'm going to soon have to stop using this tool altogether. 😞

TheJonMartin
Membro

It would be great to allow free emails across forms, but then be able to require a business email for scheduling a meeting. Since meetings require time from the sales team, we would like to make sure the people scheduling are more qualified.

harrymaxwell1
Membro

Would be invaluable for us! Please 🙂 

ClemOaky
Participante

Would be extremely valuable for us too. Many fake / test accounts get created that way. Thanks 🙂

SeriouslyHUBS
Membro

For the love of God people add this feature!!! Its become spam galore with fake meetings! No captcha, no biz email filter, seriously its 2020!??

matthayter
Membro

Seriously needed, fake meeting bookings are block available times in the calendar

acuantplai
Membro

One of our top sales team members is being booked up by a spammer. This feature is seriously needed!

apritchard-weev
Participante

Yes - we get a lot of spam bots booking our sales team. Hubspot already has the capability on other email fields. Should be easy to port over the the "meeting" bot.