HubSpot Ideas

tilly

Option to block free email providers from booking via Meetings link

Since we can block free email providers and certain domains from filling out standard HubSpot forms, it would be great if Meetings link forms could also block those.

HubSpot Updates
Being Reviewed
January 19, 2024 06:34 AM

Hi All!

I'm Melissa, the Product Manager for HubSpot's Meetings tool. 

Thank you all for your feedback! The team has been discussing this request and we agree how important it is. We are actively evaluating how to implement this and considering where it will fall into our plans for this year. 

I'll post any updates in this thread once we have an idea on the implementation, and then I'll change the status of this thread to "In Planning" once we are actively building this feature. Stay tuned!

Melissa

Not Currently Planned
April 27, 2020 03:56 PM

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. 

Best,

Glen

162 Replies
Kelly18
Contributor

It would be awesome to see this come to light. We are looking into using meetings links and this would be incredibly helpful for our teams.

PLC

This is so bad, no-show meetings are increasing to 2-3 per day. With the time buffer between the meeting this is almost equal to the time of 1 sales person per day that is lost. If nothing is done quickly to solve this problem, we will be forced to stop using Hubspot meeting features and get back to appointlet.com.
Regards,

simao_oliveira
Participant

Any news on this front? This is really needed.

Phishing2020

Is there any additional updates here? This would be very helpful, to block free domains from meeting forms! 

SvanHaaften
Member | Gold Partner

Would be great! 

Phishing2020

Any updates to this request? 

TheoGT

Is there any of news on this ? It's been a year since the last updates from the Hubspot team. 

Phishing2020

I asked for an update 4 weeks ago and still waiting for an answer. 

howardLightico

FYI - we are in the planning steps to phase out our use of the tool as we scale. It's becoming too much noise which is starting to outweigh the benefits. Shame as having the open calendar on our demo page looks unique and nice and helps convert leads faster. 

marenhogan
Contributor | Elite Partner

I cannot believe that this capability still does not exist. This ticket was opened in 2018. 

EileenP
Participant | Partner

We need this. Captcha or a confirmation before it blocks the calendar or *something* to block these fakers. 

FilipSoSe
Participant

Very much needed!

Huaso

meeting scheduling works perfect, but without the filter it generates a lot of spam and meetings where nobody connects.

FrancesMacP

This would be a game changer! Is there any update on the status of this feature request?

KNellebjerg
Participant

This is really needed 🙂

The latest update seems, that it was not a plan for a quarter in 2020, perhaps we could be lucky if it was planned this year soonish? 🙂

MarioJM

This is a much needed feature. I hadn't thought to look at whether there was a request for it, but it seems to be very popular! My research so far had been with fellow HubSpot clients and they are at wits end on this too. We are all looking for alternate scheduling tools at this point.

shipperson

@MarioJM Please let us know who you choose as an alternative provider. It looks like the only way Hubspot will actually take notice is if we leave.

RPerry7

We would benifit from this greatly! We use captcha already on our forms and it is great 

AFurey
Member | Platinum Partner

I would also like to see business email only as an option on meeting links and a Captcha option. 
In the meantime, if anyone has a better meeting solution, please let me know. 

Paramdeep

Hubsot Team, any update about this feature?