Option to block free email providers from booking via Meetings link

Since we can block free email providers and certain domains from filling out standard HubSpot forms, it would be great if Meetings link forms could also block those.

HubSpot updates
4 Replies
LollipopRob
Regular Contributor

Yes please!

A global setting for all forms might be an idea, with the optiont to opt out on specific forms - instead of the current system where I have to remember to block free providers each time.

DGalett
New Contributor

Please make this happen. This would be VERY helpful.

coforge
Occasional Contributor

Since we can block free email providers and specific domains from the standard HubSpot forms, it would be great if we could also block on the meetings form.

make_it_so
New Contributor

It would be great to block free email providers from being entered on Meetings. One of the challenges I'm facing is tracking PPC conversions, I'm having to check in with the sales team nearly every day to see if the Meeting is a qualified lead or not. This is time-consuming, not to mention annoying to have to constantly pester others when it should be something just automatically done.

Also, seeing conversions go through on AdWords that then end up being spam is very frustrating when trying to report on results to my higher-ups as well. It skews my results and doesn't make anyone happy. 

Please make this happen!