HubSpot Ideas

lalexander

Option to automatically add a product to a deal with workflows

Hi team,

It would be great to be able to automatically add certain Products to Deals within Workflows. For example, if a customer comes in via a certain source and all of the customers from that source are purchasing Product A, all the Deals could then be automatically updated to have that product associated with them.

This would reduce friction for sales teams and allow more seamless Deal creation - the teams wouldn't have to go back and add Products later. Thank you!

179 Kommentare
sk0si
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

yes, I'm missing product in workflows. Would be cool to add products to deals automatically

MherfelPCN
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Agreed! This is an easy miss for sales and it would be great to have this automatically assign. We pull product in via a contact property so it would be great to either use that property to update OR have the abillity to select the line item on a form to avoid having to use the contact property all together. 

MherfelPCN
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

It would be so helpful to have additional features when creating reports on Line Items/Deals. Our customers are currently completing forms online that import straight into HubSpot as Deals for our sales team. When imported, we have a contact property, Product, that is getting completed. It would be great if either the following could happen:

1. We can use that contact property (also copied into a deal property) to update the Line Item
    • We also use a quantity property that it would great if we could copy that over as well
  2. We could use the Line Item in our forms so we can completley skip over the contact properties and all copying. 
    • With this we would need the ability to run the same reports on line items to see deal totals and information

Andrepp
Teilnehmer/-in

Olá, No  nosso Fluxo criamos alguns negócios, porem não consigo migrar o item de linha que já está preenchido no fluxo de gatilho, a implementação dessa idea resolveria bastante nossos probloblemas.

rozi
Mitglied | Diamond Partner

Hey teams, 

We built robust automation to copy deals from the sales pipeline to the onboarding pipeline which goes directly from SALES to CS team. the need of copying the line items is extremely important because the CS team must know which kind of onboarding process they should do, the same like contacts they should be in touch with and company associated. Appreciate your kind help here

JMarte
Mitglied

+1 As we are finding the current way to be redundant from sales to support teams and we would like a clean way to identify what product(s) have been purchased and where the progression is as a status towards completion (Date service(s) go live, when they are running, and ended). 

WNikander
Mitglied

Would love to see Line Item properties available to push to a Google Sheet.

dc-usa
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Would love to see Line Item properties available to push to a Google Sheet.

Or at the very least - to be able to dump all line items to a CSV file. 

Anybody know of a way to do this? 

PimKo
Mitglied

This would be such a welcome addition. It's needed to further automate the Sales Process we're in. 

suziedugger
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Hi @MeganLegge , I see you're looking at other examples of line item use in workflows and I have one here. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Copy-Product-Information/idi-p/380442

miten
Mitglied

Also very much needed here.

Alternatively or additionally it would also be great to be able to define a default set of products / line items per deal / pipeline (independent from workflows).

JMarte
Mitglied
+1 to the comment below.

Also very much needed here.

Alternatively or additionally it would also be great to be able to define a
default set of products / line items per deal / pipeline (independent from
workflows).

--
Kind regards,

John Marte

Vice President of Sales

Hio

*Connect with me on Hio!*
Book a call with me here

John@hiosocial.com
www.hiosocial.com

[image: facebook]
[image: twitter]

[image: linkedin]

[image: instagram]
SAhmed1
Mitglied

Hi,

Current hubspot customer with a growing e-commerce business that did turned over 1million dollars in less than 10 months from launch. We have a  2 shopify stores. When an order comes in, it goes into the production cycle as we make to order.

Current use case:

1) Shopify integration creates deal with deal info, contact info and line item info and associated them all into the sales pipeline

2) We have a workflow that then creates a new deal into the production pipeline. Reason for creating a new deal: the shopify integration has control over the deal and whenever it syncs, it pulls the deal back. Having this workflow is the only workaround I can find. However, I can only create a deal and associate the contact, not the line item.

It would be useful to associated the line items in new deals.

Thanks

DigitalMagenta
Mitglied | Diamond Partner

Hi, we are also coming up against a similar issue. For renewals, we just have a field "renewed" if "yes" create a new deal with the line items for them to just go adjust the term + start date in the line item and delete one that is not getting renewed. A simple change, if this the deal can be copied with the line item. Otherwise, limiting for the sales team as they have to create the line item again. 

JackMoreton
Mitglied

This would be a game changing feature for us. We have a slightly different user case but requiring the same tool. We have parent deals which may belong to a local authority and individual deals against their subsidaries. The parent deal is a rolled up view of all of the subsidaries. Sometimes these can run into 100's of deals to be created. 

We would use this tool by sales updating a custom property against a subsidary which would create a deal and add the relevant products! We can do the deal automatically currently but no line items

Please please please release this

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
MeganLegge
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi folks,

I’m Megan Legge, a product manager for HubSpot’s workflows tool. I’m coming to you today with an update, that I’ll be moving this idea from In Planning, back to Being Reviewed. We’ve unfortunately hit an unexpected development roadblock that means we’ll need more time before we can deliver this feature, so that when we do, we ensure it’s a high-quality feature that meets your expectations.

Any news about this feature request will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned.

Best,
Megan

BHoeft
Mitglied

That would be a really great feature. We could then automatically offer training on certain products as an optional service.

MStephenson
Teilnehmer/-in

This would be very helpful and definately make Hubspot more user friendly. 

MichaelHu
Mitglied

Yes please

Eleven11
Stratege/Strategin

Yes, this seem like obvious functionality to add and would greatly improve our processes.