HubSpot Ideas

Dallenback9

Option to add brief message to a Test Email

I work with several clients using HubSpot, and it would be useful to be able to send a test email with a brief message so I don't have to also send an email saying to be on the lookout for a Test email. 

I used MailChimp before coming to HubSpot and although I find HubSpot emails much more intuitive to work with, MailChimp had this option and made it obvious the message was a comment instead of part of the marketing email. 

An example would be something like "Here's that newsletter we talked about, could you have a look at the graphic and make sure the pricing is correct?" 

It would be a lot easier to send as part of the message instead of separately! 

4 Kommentare
RMansfield
Mitglied

Being able to add a comment in the draft when sending it to a recipient would be very useful.  I always used this feature in Constant Contact so that you can point out the message is a draft or ask the recipient for comments, etc.,  The only way to work around this right now is to send the test to myself and then forward it to the reviewer with comments which is not very efficient.

JStamm
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Completely agree. I used this feature in Constant Contact to send emails to the appropriate people to get approvals. The ability to send a short message with the actual test email would be very helpful.

HHildrum
Mitglied

Totaly agree. The possibility to send a short message with the test-email would be very nice and helpful.

LeahC
Mitglied

This would be amazing! Would love to see this. Would also love to send the test email to a group of people so they can see my comment and it is all in one thread (if there is more than one person responding it is nice for it all to be together).