HubSpot Ideas

AJGiri

Option to Display Specific Ticket Properties in Customer Portal

Currently, Tickets that get created show up in customer Portal, which is fine. However, we don't have an option to display selective Ticket Properties when a Ticket is Created.

That would be really helpful, eg: we can display custom proeprties in Ticket ( which could have information related to customer data, file links etc)

Kindly cosider this, thank you!

4 Replies
SWhitmore

This strikes me as soemthing that should have been available from day one. 

We have migrated from another platform and continue to be disapointed by the lack of functionality in this area of the system.

Please HubSpot consider developing the Customer Portal UX.

DStaat
Participant

Hey @AJGiri,

I'm David from the hapily support team! We have a Customer Service Portal app that includes this feature. It allows you to customize which ticket properties customers see when logged in to your portal. You can see how that works / looks on the customer's side here.

If you want to check out the app for yourself, here's a link to the HubSpot Marketplace listing. And feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
I'd be happy to hop on a call with you!

Best,

-David Staat

JohanL
Contributor

All in all the customer portal needs a lot of work. The ticket view in itself is really limited. Showing the conversation is all good of course, but to not allow us to display various properties of the ticket just makes the process way less transparent to the customer, and we want it to be really transparent.

SBallerda21

This will be very useful if we can add more columns/fields on the customer portal, in our organization as we have a lot of tickets being raised from being departments and we would love to add "description" to the fields so that we will be able to see quickly a summary of what the ticket is about.