HubSpot Ideas

MBrooks7

Option to Clear Invalid Client Activity

Hello!

Thanks a ton to the entire Hubspot team. I know most of the time, my context outlined below included, they probably only receive messages when they are rooted in criticism, but obviously they've done a lot right and I'm still grateful for the successes of the software.

A bit about my issue, which seems to be more common every day, is regaring invalid tracking of email opens from my prospective clients. Whether I'm sending through the Hubspot platform, through Gmail (on Chrome), and whether I'm sending instantly or scheduling to send, I have been receiving a notification of my email being opened at the exact same time of send, massively skewing my numbers. While the clickthrough numbers are still accurate, my main email template is currently at a 91% open rate...All of which are marked as opened at the same time as send.

I have been working through resolving the root issue with Hubspot support, but I would like to request here the ability to go into my client records and clear these invalid opens, so my analytics may be completely accurate moving forward. Thanks a ton!

0 Upvotes