Wussten Sie, dass wir eine deutschsprachige Community haben?

Option for disabling attachments in the chat

We have been receiving spam from chatters on our site that includes all sorts of attachments, from documents to pictures, that are completely irrelevant. I'd like to suggest an option to disable the file attachment feature of the chatbot.

This sort of activity can be dangerous, on top of being obnoxious. We don't want anyone on our Hubspot team to click on a potentially dangerous file. In addition, disabling it would clean up much of our chat conversations.

If we have no need for attachments in our chat, we should not have to have them enabled.

5 Kommentare
Berater

Yup, we got inappropriate pictures of people's genitalia. Why in the world is this not something that you can turn on or off?? Please fix this asap. 

Berater

Totally agree.  It doesn't make sense to not have on/off control of this feature.  I hope HubSpot fixes this ASAP.

Mitwirkender

I agree with all your points mentionend! Hubspot should offer an option to turn upload on/off.

Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner
Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner

We have had teh same problem with inappropriate pictures through chat. It is silly that we cannot turn off this option. There is no reason our client's ever need to send a file through chat.  

Neues Mitglied

We have a client who is an attorney and it could be bad for a lead to upload something like legal documents to chat. It creates a nasty, complicated situation. Think of the financial firms and other consultant type businesses that don't want chat to be used this way.