HubSpot Ideas

Bharath

Option an option to add separate zoom meeting link in hubspot meeting round robin setup

When you set up HubSpot round-robin meeting link for 2 reps, there should be an option to include individual zoom meeting links in the calendar set up. So, when the meeting is booked on the calendar, the respective rep's Zoom meeting link is added automatically. 

With the current set up in Hubspot, it isn't supported. So the Zoom meeting link has to be manually updated on the calendar the Hubspot meeting event is integrated with (for ex: Google Calendar).

28 Replies
ccusack
HubSpot Employee

I think it would be great to see this added to the meetings tool if it's possible!

bradhawkes

I'd really like to see this added if possible. 

dabroncos
Contributor

Yes this is a tremendous issue because each of my reps have individual zoom accounts or google meet accounts because we are google apps customer.  Doesn't make sense to even have a round robin meeting if you can't have different meeting links.  Not sure why this hasn't been developed properly but needs immediate attention!

dabroncos
Contributor

So each user has their own zoom integration or even description so I can add it into the body of the email - would be nice.  - I think both options should be availlable.

PTraylor

Yes, we would like this functionality as well. ASAP. 

KDailey
Member | Elite Partner

This is absolutely crazy that the round robin feature doesn't include individual links. HubSpot! You're better than this.

JYi

I agree with everyone else. We need to be able to populate individual meeting links for round robins. The current set up isn't ideal as my sales team will need to manually update their individual meeting link 

ADavydova
Participant

Yes, it would be amazing, as we want to change our calling system to zoom meetings, to have this feature would help us A LOT

DWoods
Participant

+1000 for this. If meetings are booked at the same time, one of the sales reps has to change the Zoom link to something else manually. This is only becoming more frequent as our team grows. Need this asap 🙏

BMenges

Please add this feature. Should be standard and would increase benefits for sales and service-teams worldwide!

KKobayashiCC

We really need this feature 🙏🏼

DSaltmer
Participant | Partner

How are you guys updating the link manually? When I update the auto generated diary entry (from someone booking using the meeting link), it does not reflect that update in the clients diary?

CyrusTheGreat

The Round-Robin feature is utterly useless without this basic functionality.

We are running into conflicts with reps double-booking the connected Zoom account, this is directly impacting our business.

If you are not going to allow for unique Zoom accounts connected to users, then at the very least allow for custom meeting descriptions based on users so that they could manually add their Zoom URL there as a temporary work-around.

This idea has garnered enough community support to warrant an official response from Hubspot.

StanBartczak
Participant | Diamond Partner

This is very much needed

Curiousgeorge

Agree. This is needed. 

michel_pilet1

Plus 1!

HStevenson

Really don't understand why this isn't already built - Hubspot, what's happening here? 

HStanley7

I would love to see this added!

TeraJo
Participant

This is so needed! 

Yupvoted
HubSpot Employee

I have a customer who is setting up a round robin meeting and would very much appreciate it if the zoom links sent out were exclusive to the reps that was booked. 

This is a feature that has a direct impact to their business, will appreciate it if this is considered for implementation.