Option To Automatically Export Form Submissions

We send notifications to our sales team when a form submission occurs, but sometimes the emails don't get delivered or become buried in their inbox.

I want a way to automate a weekly export of form submissions to our sales team. This way they can check to make sure they haven't missed any important leads.

I shouldn't have to remember to go in every week to do an export and manually email it to everyone. HubSpot already has some amazing automation. It seems that this could be an easy addition to that.

Thanks!

HubSpot updates
5 Replies
garystockton
Regular Contributor

I too would like to see this functionality.

annegaslin
Regular Contributor

This would be helpful for our team as well, especially if custom contact fields could be incorporated into the logic.

schan
Regular Contributor

We would like to see this as well. It would be great to be able to choose how often the report goes out for a specific form. Ideally, we would like to respond to form submissions within 24 hours. Thanks!

hehl1al
Occasional Contributor

Agree, this is a much-needed feature. We use a form for members to sign up for free stuff, and it's went viral in the past. Would be super helpful to receive a daily export so we can remove the form when supplies are out.

ericacowan
Regular Contributor

Agree! With all of the automation that's possible with HubSpot, I was surprised to find out that this isn't already a feature.