HubSpot Ideas

WhoOrderedRice

Only log emails to EXISTING CRM contacts!!

We have the outlook sidekick plugin on our email accounts, which logs emails and gives you a nice sidebar for more contact details. - Which is great for our actual customer contacts.

However, this plugin is currently adding absolutely everyone to our CRM automatically, so I've got a list of emails with no other data, and some contacts are irrelevant and not necessary for our CRM. 

PLEASE can you make an option, that only LOGS Emails to existing CRM contacts. And if a contact is not in the CRM, it should pop up and say - "This contact is not in CRM do you what to add this contact" Y/N.

This way - I won't end up having a list as long as my arm, of half filled out contacts from my team. 🙂 

Thank you

Please

Natalie

198 Replies
jennyjidy
Participant

I have some cases where I work with a client that has one or more partners in their project.

In those cases, they request that I email more than one (primary) contact.

Let's get the option to email add emails within the contact's record!

This would be an extremely beneficial tool!

sean0

If I specify a list of columns I want to be on a contacts export, then it should only contain that. It creates extra work down the line to censor data in some cases (Email, First Name, ect) and breaks current processes when columns are automatically added (Associated Company ID, Associated Company).

chowb

Would love to be able to add more complicated filters to the Company, Deal, and Contact searches - in addition to the "Is Known" and "is Unknown" something like "Is a Duplicate" would be fantastic to make sure we have clean data in the system. 

This could be based on the name or any other field. 

plau
HubSpot Product Team

After creating a static list, there should be an option to bulk enroll individual contacts into that list, similar to how we can manually enroll individual contacts into a workflow.

Currently the options are to:

1. Go into each contact record and add them into the list from there
  2. Re-import those contacts into the CRM and create a list from there

However it would be much friendlier to be able to have the option to add multiple individual contacts into the static list from the List tool itself, or at least be able to import contacts into the static list (which seems to no longer be possible as per this post)

mdemetr

I would love to be able to figure out the open, click and reply rates of the emails that I send manually.  

Right now we are just beginning our process and we are trying to craft new templates.  I would love to just get an overall idea of how many emails were opened that I sent, regardless if they were a template or not. 

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Chaz_Fitzsimmon! Would you mind expanding on how this change made things more complex for your use case? Your feedback is very valuable to us, and we certainly did not intend to make the feed less useful with this update.

alttext

The robot icon presented in automated chat replies, such as "We typically reply in a few minutes" or "Don’t have time to wait for a response? Leave your email to get notified when we reply" cannot be customized at this time.

Screenshot 2019-03-01 14.54.44.png

I think it should be customizable. 

Kfrager2

We would like to see how many of our chats come from existing customers as opposed to prospects. Iwould like to find a report that would show this for my team.

VagaeNatus
Key Advisor

When reporting monthly and using a date filters like "last x days", the oldest month is going to be cut into 2 and show inaccurate data. Instead, we want to show full weeks/months/quarters and for that we need a filters that allows last x weeks, last x months, last x quarters.

joanna_loh
Participant

I'd like to be able to take a deal snapshot of all the deals I currently have (although this can be filtered too, by deal properties), on a specific date, to know how many deals I have per deal stage, at that date. 

For example, end of the month, end of the quarter, end of the year, I'd like to analyse where all my deals are currently at. 

With the same data, assuming that I take said snapshot with some regularity, I'll also be able to track the evolution of each deal and determine if my deals are progressing at a regular, expected pace, whether a specific deal is taking a long time or progressing too quickly for it to be normal, or if we have a lot of stagnant deals that have been irresponsibly abandoned or forgotten. This helps with a lot of my sales productivity analysis as well from an individual and departmental perspective. 

Capitel
Contributor

There seems to be no way to test deal-based workflows. How is this possible???

I have set up an email sequence for evaluation licenses not based on contacts, but on deals. However, the test tab is simply not there. I'd like to test the email sequence as it will act on the associated contact.

Jenwren84
itscoreyb

SMcKeon30

Being able to add the new contact's job title in Gmail would be an awesome add.  I'm usually having to add then go into the CRM defeating the purpose of not having to go into the CRM when simply adding a contact from Gmail.

ArthoferS
Participant

Hi,

when entering figures in the Chatflows I would expect to show the full numbers block as below on the right hand side. Currently it doesn't. If someone enters the numbers it's much easier and as far as I know - super easy codewise.

Upvotes highly appreciated.

Best

2.png

SamPetersen

It would be nice to have an option to embed your links in social posts. Posts and call to actions would look cleaner.

balth99

So we just had a salesperson quit.

That person has hubspot marketing content workflows in progress.  (Emails with his meeting links, contact information, etc).

1. There should be a way to migrate all FROM fields in a workflow to a different user.

2. There should be a way to redirect all meeting request links from one person to another in the case of a personnel change.  (David is no longer with us; but we don't want to miss appointments made via response to an email in the workflow, so if they click on David's meeting request link, it instead gets forwarded to Mark)

3. Should be able to find/replace over all email content in Hubspot Marketing or at least within the content contained in a workflow (so I don't have to go into every.single.email) to change the ending.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to experience a personnel change mid-execution of a workflow, but apparently there is no idea about this.  Thanks!

VagaeNatus
Key Advisor

Our sales team is using email templates but sometimes, one of the tokens of the template has no value. Then, the email looks like "Dear , I hope this email finds you well". The marketing emails have default value, the sales email do not. We'd want a fix for that. An idea would to have a popup alert from within gmail if one of the token of a template is empty just after selecting the template.

kimcowan

Need a way to leverage the size of a list for notifications/automated actions. Needs to have a "trigger" for list size so theres not a way to tell a notification or a workflow to look for the changing size of a list.

joselmoraleda

Hi, 

I think that the change that is going to happen that will move the Analyze tab from the Blog to the website analytics tools we are going to lose some nice statistics and also the look&field of it.