HubSpot Ideas

WhoOrderedRice

Only log emails to EXISTING CRM contacts!!

We have the outlook sidekick plugin on our email accounts, which logs emails and gives you a nice sidebar for more contact details. - Which is great for our actual customer contacts.

However, this plugin is currently adding absolutely everyone to our CRM automatically, so I've got a list of emails with no other data, and some contacts are irrelevant and not necessary for our CRM. 

PLEASE can you make an option, that only LOGS Emails to existing CRM contacts. And if a contact is not in the CRM, it should pop up and say - "This contact is not in CRM do you what to add this contact" Y/N.

This way - I won't end up having a list as long as my arm, of half filled out contacts from my team. 🙂 

Thank you

Please

Natalie

198 Comentários
bw34
Membro

Unfortunately, this isn't really useful to me without the phone number.

brendancoder
Membro

The way the task lists work currently is illogical - if that doesnt annoy whoever produces the code it certainly annoys me - about 50 times a day 5 days/week.

nunoautotrip
Colaborador(a)

Hi everyone,

At the moment, it's not possible to add rich text modules in the new email editor.

For example, one of our most important emails contains a table, but we can't use the new email editor because we can't add tables, due to the lack of rich text modules.

SophieRSR
Membro

We want to use the bot for lead generation and help navigate through our website, which means having different bots/flows, starting over on each page.

We find the following issues which prevent the perfect use of the Bot.

• user experience: there's no end flow - users can always ask a question at the end of the flow and will not receive an answer. We don't have an assigned resource to answer these questions.
  • conversion tracking: bots are considered as conversation and not conversion, so they're not optimized for lead generation > not considered as a form submission, the lifecycle is not updated as Lead, no first/recent conversion registered.
  • multiple bots: we can not differentiate bot submission (only by creating a list using url submission as a criteria - a nightmare multiple pages). Then, because cookies are automatic, we can not use different bots on the website. When you start a new page (supposed to be a new flow), you still have the history of the 1st talk. So the new flow is not starting.
  • setting: Bot are not fully integrated with Hubspot property. We can integrate an answer as property but we can not integrate a property as an answer (like bring a drop-down list selection - ex: Question: where are you based? Answer: country list).
ciscovj
Membro

Now, it is not possible to disable (on an external website) the loading of certain scripts within the tracking code, from HubSpot.

I would like that when loading the Hubspot code from the web, do not load the functionalities that we have disabled.

In my case, those resources are for the chat:
https://api.hubspot.com/livechat
https://js.usemessages.com

They should not be loaded with the web. The loading time of the web page is being affected, and when you want to optimize your loading time (for SEO) it is a serious problem.

jgregory1
Membro

I noticed the availability scheduler recently changed from a block/schedule look to a simple day of the week/time look. I dislike this very much and think it should go back to the original. There are a lot of times when I can't simply put "Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm" because there are several times in between that are unavailable. With the previous version, I could just drag and drop to outline the available times. Now, I'm having to add a new day for every single time I wish to add. It's inconvenient and time wasting!

Nikki_P
Membro

Would love a solution for a user to be able to unselect a selected radio button in a form - currently the only workaround to this is for the user to refresh the page which means they lose any other submitted information too. 

Hiralmehta
Membro

Hi there,

I'd like to have more control over the "user's permission". For example, whenever we'd try to create a new user, we will be able to have options for "contact", "marketing", "Sales", "services" and "admin". So these tabs will be appear at that time. But, there is no feature/tab for the "Report". 

How can we prevent users to access reports? We want to control users in terms of viewing or creating report. We don't  allow all users to access the "Report" tab. Becuase from the report tab, they can see the list of other users in the hubspot. They can click on anyone's report. I know they can only see the data associated to the contacts assigned to them. 

The users are asking questions to us for reports created by other users and they're getting confused. 

So I'd suggest to have the report tab when it's time to create new user and we can have on/off feature for that tab. We can turn on the report tab for the internal users. But we can turned off the report tab for the external users as they won't need to have access to it at all and as a result of having this bydefault access they are getting confused and raising questions on this. This is really annoyign for them nd as well as for us. 

We have to prevent report/dashboard apperaing on their account.

Please reply asap.

Regards

Quantum-AU
Colaborador(a)

Hello Hubspotters!

We are wondering what others think about adding a filter to the deals that you can see in the sidebar from any contact or company record.

We have many contacts who we have created 10 or more deals for them and will have only one or 2 that are "active". All the older ones are either won or lost.

We typically only need to see the deals that are active and often it means clicking into the deals page to find them because the older deals are at the top of the list.

• This will help any sales team in easily accessing the information that is current. (Old deals will still be there but you would need to click through to the deals view to see them)
  • The value it will add will be huge time saving by less clicking back and forwards. 

The least that could happen is that active deals should be sorted to show at the top of the list.

What does everyone think?

Screen-ShotScreen-Shot

redbranchmedia
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Currently, it's only possible to return the value from a choice field. In order to maximize flexibility in its usage, it would be nice to be able to return the Label as well. Here is a use case example of why: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CMS-Development/Is-it-possible-to-return-the-Label-from-a-Choice-fi...

Image showing the dev info: 

choice-value-label.jpg 

MFrankJohnson
Autoridade no assunto

We've felt this pain as well. Unfortunately, we've had to restort to including a 'reset' radio button option wherever we use radio buttons as a way to compensate until this is resolved.

Catia_Peyroteo
Membro

There should be a feature that, whenever people log-in to one password protected LP, it automatically enables the log-in in other passowrd protected LPs. Meaning, if I have 4 LPs about a subject and they are all password protected, my contacts shouldn't have to log into every single one. One log-in should be enough to grant access to the other LPs.

ckennedy
Participante

Please make the list import experience better for users. Here is what I would most love to see:

1. Truly offer me the ability to import more than one list at a time. Currently, there is an option to select multiple files, but then I have to also select multiple Objects (not even sure what that is, honestly) and when I do that, I can still only select a single file to import that represents each object (that I don't need). I'd love to import two contact lists at once.

1a. To add on to that-- if possible, I'd love the option to create separate lists in a multiple-file import.

2. Move the "next" button that's way at the bottom of the screen closer to the selections I have to make when importing a list. It's annoying to drag my cursor back and forth all over the screen when what I'm doing doesn't take up that much space.

3. If you can't move the button, please give me the ability to tab through my options.

I noticed the list import tool changed a while ago, and the details I mentioned above are ones that would've gone unnoticed had I not just had to import about 7 different lists into Hubspot. It took way longer than it should have. 

sspinolaNG
Colaborador(a)

This is a supplement to the existing "social post on publish" functionality.

I can see this working two ways:

1. Selecting a bunch of blog posts in the blog admin tool and adding them to the existing social publishing schedule.
  2. Provide a setting to automatically add blog posts to the social scheduler after their initial publication. This would provide a steady stream of evergreen content posting to social.
CourageouS1
Participante

Original Posting from prokaryote on 11-30-20-17 .  This is a basic request for viewing!

Can you lock the labels at the top so that when we are scrolling down to one of next 100 records we know what the columns are.  (Similar to Microsoft Excel's ability to lock scroll on a specific record.)  C'mon you guys are better than those guys, you can do this!

Shelley_QT
Participante

This would be really helpful for the sales team to be able to add half quantities in the quotes. we often quote on the size of the project for example 4.5 TB and at the moment we have to put in 5 and then add a discount. 

Esther_ISM
Participante

There is a session to contact rate in the traffic analytics report which could potentially be really valuable. However, it is a ratio from all sessions, so also from visitors I already know. They cannot convert to a known contact twice. Therefor, a 'low' rate could tell me that I need to improve for example my landing pages. But it could also mean that for a certain time period there were more known visitors on the site and therefor the rate is lower than usual. 

It still not 100% solid, but I'd like to suggest

• a rate from sessions of suspect to contact rate
  • amount of sessions of contacts  
  • rate of returning contacts (so we know if we keep on giving value to them in an overal view)
  • rate of returning suspects (e.g. we can monitor if improvements help in converting suspects quicker)
lbritt
Participante

I work for a B2C company and we use a lot of Google Shopping ads - not just display and search. It would be great to have all of our Google ads in the Reporting Add-on so we have a full picture of Google ROI.

xbayle
Membro

Hello from Barcelona, 

We strongly need to assign projects to deals. That will be very helpful for a lot of business that we are using Hubspot. 

Please, try to implement it. 

Thanks, 

Arne
Top colaborador(a)

Hi @Shelley_QT 

Good point. And really a bad situation you seem to be in because your customers expect to get the 5TB at the discounted price reducing your margin a lot probably.

in our case it would be more around consulting days, e.g. 0.5 days workshop. We currently have to change the description and the add 1 as the quantity.

Also, a very great option will be to add actually what it is:

- users

- servers

- days

- hours

- packages

etc.

It would certainly not be rocket science to connect thag number field with a property (dropdown select or radio select)