Office 365 Sales Tool - don't want to click icon every time
We just switched over to Office 365 and the Sales Tools Add-In does not allow for settings as did the Sidekick Add-In. So, if we want to 'awlays' log/track e-mails, I cannot do so with Sales Tools. The tool also does not auto open when you write an e-mail as Sidekick does.
1. Type in an e-mail address in the "To:" field
1. Sales Tools does not open up the contact window on the right hand side within the e-mail
2. You cannot control settings to 'always' leave log/track on
What's supposed to happen?
1. Window pop-up appears as soon as a user is entered into the To: field
2. You are able to set settings to control whether you want log/track on always or not
This is affecting our Sales and Marketing Team and since we are now on Office 365, we need to use this tool. If we use Sidekick, for whatever reason our Cloud version of Outlook glitches each time we use it. We have no fix for this issue now. Please fix ASAP.