HubSpot Ideas

lukerichardson

Offer smart CTA by state

Currently, Hubspot is able to serve a smart CTA at first-touch by geo e.g. the country of the user but it would be great if we could serve dynamic CTAs to our traffic based on their state. I think this would require IP config but would be a huge value to our business which has very different markets depending on which state were targeting. 

14件のコメント
ekpierce
投稿者 | Elite Partner

Would love this to be implemented, but for all smart content modules, not just CTA's.

rhgraves65
参加者 | Elite Partner

Second that! Dynamic content based on State would be awesome!

Susie_Kelley
参加者 | Elite Partner

Great idea...make this happen!

fvigeant
参加者

Great idea...make this happen!

sgoodman0
メンバー

Dynamic content by state would be extremely helpful!

nvigeant
メンバー

Yes!...dynamic content by state would be super!

Tanya
投稿者

YES! We need smart content by State for all smart content enabled modules!

ujjwalbhujel
メンバー

YES PLEASE, make smart contents, modules based on state as well.

ryan_philemon
メンバー

I second this for all smart content modules.

jjb868
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Hope they do. Here I am looking to implement this and am finding out it's not possible.ロボット悲しい

jjb868
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Our team has actually created a custom solution to make this possible. Here we had 3 high traffic blog posts getting traffic from all over the country but our client can only sell their product to people in Colorado. So for these three pages we have a different CTA based on whether they live in Colorado or not.

For example, on this page, the CTA says Learn More About Chlorine and Chloride if you're outside Colorado and it says See Our Spring Water Analysis Results if you're in Colorado

Message me to learn more if you're interested in making this work for you or one of your clients. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 12.27.51 PM.png

ステータスに更新: Not Currently Planned
JoeMayall
元HubSpot社員

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I've been in contact with the HubSpot product team about this Idea, and I wanted to provide a quick update.

We appreciate all the feedback you’ve shared here to help our team evaluate this feature request. However, at this time, this functionality is not something our team is planning to build into HubSpot. This is certainly subject to change in the future, so feel free to leave feedback if you'd like. We'll update this thread if our plans change.

Best,
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

DomRychlik
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hello HubSpot Community,

I'm Dom and I’m a Product Manager at HubSpot. We're actively exploring this idea with the team at the moment. I’d be really interested in hearing more about your use cases and generally finding out how you are currently using CTAs, what’s working for you and what’s not working. Please DM me if you’re interested in sharing your feedback and jumping on a quick 30 min call with myself and the team.

Best,

Dom

GSmith85
メンバー

Hi, I'm based in the UK and this type of functionality is available via Plugins in Wordpress. So previously we have created landing pages with variable headlines down to City level. So if someone is based in London, the heading would read "IT Support London", but if they were based in Manchester the heading would read "IT Support Manchester". Would be great to have that functionality in HubSpot.