HubSpot Ideas

mschnitt

Offer integrations with other calling vendors

A lot of companies (like us) already have a VOIP calling system and it doesn't make sense to buy more calling minutes from Sidekick or HubSpot. Give us what we want by offering calling integration with Ring Central and others!

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : Delivered
February 12, 2020 04:37 PM

I'm pleased to announce that our Calling SDK is now available publicly as part of our Developer Preview program! Check out the following resources:

In addition to this, you can always access the most up to date full list of calling integration partners on our marketplace.

Statut mis à jour : In Beta
March 01, 2019 02:58 PM

I'm pleased to announce our Calling SDK is now open for beta! If you or a partner developer are interested, please fill out the form on https://developers.hubspot.com/calling-extensions-sdk and our team will be in touch to discuss your use case and implementation strategy.

Re: Offer integrations with other calling vendors - changed to: In Planning
December 31, 2018 02:21 PM

21 Commentaires
seamonsterwes
Membre

An integration with Ring Central would be very welcomed - both Call integration and Meetings integration would be ideal- join.me is just fine, but why make use of a discrete tool for screensharing when this is already built into the system we use day in and day out? 

Emily2
Participant

RingCentral please!

Nick10
Membre

What is the wait with this? I could even do without integration for now, but at least allow customers to call out on the hubspot browser using a RingCentral phone # - every time my team attempts to do this, HubSpot places a call both the the number we're attempting to dial and the RingCentral phone at the same time, in an attempt to bridge the calls together. Lets get a solution going for this.

kmuenze
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Kixie.com has an integration which works for calling all countries. It's recently completed so we are in the process of adding features and making optimizations. Feel free to give it a try. We are looking forward to getting feedback.

hubspotlove
Contributeur

This would be great! Seamless integration with RingCentral, and no need for another 3rd party app that changes your phone numbers.

Tschmitt
Membre

Its nearly 2018 and Hubspot hasn't been able to figure our how to integrate with Ringcentral? We are currently seeking alternative options but this hinders our business operations. We connected hubspot with aircall but everyone in our office would have to transfer their numbers that they have had for years and their clients have. aircall also does not allow text messaging as RingCentral does. Disappointing. 

kmuenze

Hi @Tschmitt,

I know you are interested in havinng an intergration with RingCentral. Unfortunately I cannot help you with that; however, I can say that Kixie's integration is pretty good and they allow for text messaging.

It's frustrating when platforms do not communicate well. This is really a RingCentral issue though. They should focus on integrating their service with HubSpot.

I will say that HubSpot's apis are easy to use and if  RingCentral wanted to they could probably build the integration within a couple of months.

I do work for Kixie so this is a bit of a shameless plug.

LambertStrategy
Contributeur

RingCentral is one of the best known and supported calling platforms. Closing better with automation is HubSpot's value proposition, isnt it? I think I'm not the first customer to ask. Spring is a good time for the beta release. Where do I sign up?

jsnasel
Membre

This would be a very important addition. Our company pays for RingCentral and shouldn't need to duplicate services just to use the CRM efficiently. I find that this is one of the largest gaps in our demand generation day-to-day. 

kmuenze

Hi @jsnasel,

If you are not tethered to RingCentral, you can give kixie.com a try. We do all that RingCentral does but we also integrate with HubSpot.

You can give it a try for free if you would like.

Thanks,

-Keith

rickm
Participant

Another strong vote for integration with RingCentral. They're one of the leading VOIP providers in the US/World; I'd think integrating with them would be a high priority.

alexs1
Membre

equYes real-time integration with RingCentral would be immensely useful. 

Using 3rd parties such as zapier is mostly useless - there are 5-10 min delays in synching.   They are also incredibly expensive - >1 cent an action - that's more than what we pay to RingCentral and Hubspot combined when broken down by # of calls/actions. Certainly, it's not an option for companies that don't have 90% gross margins to play with.

Synching 5 minutes later is useless, the phone rep would have already created a contact/entered phone call data in CRM.  

Would also be nice if created automated "TXT" messaging similar to how you have 'automated' email messaging / sequences based on triggers.

JPartlow
Membre

Ring Cntral Please - with teir intgrations native and zoom meetongs, glip and phone, sms, there is simply nothong better on that side .. this is HUGE as it makes Hubspot a leader and clients happy!

As a great example when we did our hubspot meetings on Zoom (hubspots) and immediately cahged them all to using our native RingCentral / Zoom integration as the quality was better, the meetings were 1 click from all devices and there was no 16 digit code and pin to enter.

BrandonS
Membre

Another voice for a RingCentral integration.  I wish I knew enough to do it myself.  Both RingCentral and HubSpot seem to have very complete and capable API's and development tools to accomplish something like this.

rgreen
Membre

Please add an integration with RingCentral.  It would be very helpful.

BrandonS
Membre

I feel like HubSpot probaly has no interest in doing this since they offer their own voice integration for a fee.

However- you might be interested in an integration a RingCentral developer created.  It only works in Chrome, but does a few nice things so far.  With some interest and collaboration it may get some continued development.  You can try it out here:  https://github.com/zxdong262/hubspot-embeddable-ringcentral-phone

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
hroberts
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Statut mis à jour : In Beta
hroberts
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

I'm pleased to announce our Calling SDK is now open for beta! If you or a partner developer are interested, please fill out the form on https://developers.hubspot.com/calling-extensions-sdk and our team will be in touch to discuss your use case and implementation strategy.

Wholesale-Solar
Contributeur de premier rang

RingCentral please!

RedstorDev
Membre

Has anyone built an official integration for this?