HubSpot Ideas

C-Note

OR Filters for Reports

I really need the ability to create reports using OR filters instead of just AND filters.  For example, we use fields like AC1 and AC2 when a contact has multiple accounts.  When I create a report, I want to be able to see if there are customers with values in either of those fields, not just one or both.

130 Replies
Sean_Wilson
Participant

Pretty bloody sad to see this is still not a thing. What a joke!

JennL
Participant

So the Filter Logics are now in the Custom Report format only. (better than nothing!) Still waiting for the filter logic in deal and contact views and the rest of the report types.

dkyle

Ssomeone should be implementing this just to avoid the embarressment of not having it.

PontusLindgren
Participant

Upvote

MLinden

+1000

Why on earth this has not been developed in the first place? Very basic and critical function! This has been requested such a long time ago... hopefully you give this the attention it desrves asap. 

FDevine
Participant

This one is a no-brainer and slightly terrifying that it's been an open request since 2018...

Without it, I have to create multiple reports of the same data with slightly different slices. It's a waste of time and adds bulk to my CRM. 

LeonardoDVinci
Contributor

wow... 2018 and it still in planning...

JonathanV
Participant

Although it's a very old request, it would still be extremely useful. Would highly appreciate this feature! 

MTBCybermaniacs

Hi there, when will this be implemented? We just acquired hubspot this week and we also run a very tuned version of salesforce. Saleforce reports... you can cut data and visualize it a ton of ways. Hubspot... no so much.

We need this function, period. It is crippling not to have the ability to check for mutlitple conditions both on lists and reports. Can we call get a status update on when this might be implemented?

nickbudjml
Participant

@MTBCybermaniacs - Same, was a SFDC admin and switched over recently (new company). Happy to be connected so we can share tidbits as we learn how to do things lol --> nick@jarvisml.com 

DustinK
Participant

Up-voting in hopes that this goes beyond just reports. Very much needed in Deals as well.

hannalofving
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Nothing new here? 

It can be done in reporting now but really need this when filter contacts/companies/deals as well! 

soeren_gasch

This is an essential feature. We are in need of this, too. Though in the task view instead of reports. I'd suggest elevating the whole filter engine to "AND" as well as "OR" logic. This way it could be used everywhere filters are applyable.

HStevenson

Upvote!

ToddSutt

Please do this! You sent out a survey with obscure questions of what we want to see next when all we want is for you to fix the little things like this first.

HFanneau

Please do that, that is really limiting otherwise. 

JMaylandOlsen
Participant

OMG, YES!!! Hubspot please prioritize this one.

SPeason
Participant

Bump- can we add in single object reporting? Feels like a feature that was missed

BirgerFast

+1

Yes Please, that this dont already exist is beond me!

AKumlin

+ 1, It would be a great feature!