OR Filters for Reports

C-Note

I really need the ability to create reports using OR filters instead of just AND filters.  For example, we use fields like AC1 and AC2 when a contact has multiple accounts.  When I create a report, I want to be able to see if there are customers with values in either of those fields, not just one or both.

89 Replies
Katia_A
Participant

No news? btw, for us using the list to avoid the "or" in the report is not really an option as we want to create a report about deals.

kcamp

Echoing....very critical to address changing/growing business processes.

MSuckling

Cummon - surely this just base level expectation of filter?

elanashama
Contributor

Definitely need an "OR" in report filters!

RCampbell3

We recently migrated from Salesforce, and the need for this is critical for us. We want to create a report to look at the pipeline as of specific dates, and in order to do that, we have to add logic that says "Close Date > specific date OR Close Date is unknown". We shouldn't have to export to excel to look at a report that simple.

SMüller5

C'mon guys.. we need this feature NOW 🙂 

Lucinda
Contributor

How is this not possible in Hubspot yet? Basic reporting functionality. 

Flo_essentry

Great news!

This feature is now available at "Custom Report Builder"!

Simply choose "Include data if it matches" --> "Custom filter rules". You can now set filter options like on Salesforce!
"Click this text box to write your own filter rules. You can use boolean expressions like "1 and (2 or 3)""

Kasia_Roth
Great news, thanks!

--
Kind Regards,
Kasia Roth

Customer Experience and Partnerships Director

Mobile: +33 7 78 10 34 71
*Book a meeting with me here

*Our wonderful Customer Care team is available at: help.glopal.com