HubSpot Ideas

C-Note

OR Filters for Reports

I really need the ability to create reports using OR filters instead of just AND filters.  For example, we use fields like AC1 and AC2 when a contact has multiple accounts.  When I create a report, I want to be able to see if there are customers with values in either of those fields, not just one or both.

130 Commentaires
FerhatSF
Participant

I am now initiated to HubSpot CRM.

First Report. 60 seconds into my hands on experience. 

Yes, Sir. 

I need NO operator filtering.

Field 1 is something 

OR

Field 2 is something else. 

Please! 

FerhatSF
Participant

Can someone volunteer to teach the rest how to do analytics without logical operators?

TheCopilot
Membre

+1 to this requirement

TheCopilot
Membre

Found a workaround!

Since lists have OR operators, create a list with the filter you want and create a report filtering anybody on that list ("List membership = true")

DPG
Participant

Thanks for sharing TheCopilot!

1) Can you share what HS plan you are on?   (We are on the most basic, & reports are not an option.)

2) Lists are only available for Contacts, not Companies, correct?

nicolasb
Membre

Please add this!

Jetthro
Membre

Hi Hubspot team, 

Have you created this feature yet? It would be really beneficial to have th OR filter. It's a very basic feature that will save us a ton of time. Please let me know what the status is on this product request. 

finn
Contributeur de premier rang

+1

Lauren_Humphrey
Membre

Hey HubSpot, 

If you're going to have a CRM functionality, please make it usable. This feature is imperative for reporting. Data in a system is worthless without the ability to run valuable reports on it and make decisions. 

gtallai
Membre

I'm putting together my first "View" in Hubspot. I'm desperate to see that the "OR" condition is not availabe in Hubspot!

(I wanted to filter all the e-mail addresses that are owned either of my four country sales colleagues...)  

Please add this as soon as possible!

alexab
Membre

100% agree with all the comments.

The workaround that I've been using is creating a Contact or Company List to leverage the OR functionality and using that list as the basis for the reports with "List membership" Filter.  It's not ideal, but has helped me with many reports that I've needed this capability with respect to Contact and Company reports and dashboards.

Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 6.18.43 PM.png

Flo_essentry
Membre

Could you ad this feature please superfast! It´s a gamechanger for reporting. Don´t know how everybody can work without it! 
Will there be an ()-Logic aswell? 

DanBrookes
Membre

I echo this - really need this function

micboc
Membre

Wow, I could not believe this was not already included. I am adding my vote to get "or" functionality into the next feature set. 

JonathanElkin
Contributeur

+1. Very surprised that an OR filter is unavailable as a standard reporting option.

AriP
Participant

This feature is way over due, should have been implemented two years ago.

WimF
Membre

Realy waiting for this

gedleigh
Membre

Hey HubSpot!  Is this issue being resolved?  There are so many people asking for this and the last info I can see is that it is in planning in April 2020. Is there any news?

RSullivan
Membre

In my case, I'm looking to create custom views under Companies, Contacts or Deals.  When filtering, we absolutely need the OR logic when creating filters.  

SSundar
Membre

This is incredibly basic. amazing that Hubspot does NOT have this. really shows that this is an SMB product and not ready for bigger businesses