HubSpot Ideas

C-Note

OR Filters for Reports

I really need the ability to create reports using OR filters instead of just AND filters.  For example, we use fields like AC1 and AC2 when a contact has multiple accounts.  When I create a report, I want to be able to see if there are customers with values in either of those fields, not just one or both.

130 Comentarios
MissTipsi
Colaborador líder

Every time someone replies, I hope it is a Hubspot product person...one day...

Jusbut99
Miembro

Just hit this myself and I was gobsmacked!

workaround at the moment is to use a workflow to calculate a combined field but it's a bit mickey mouse to say the least!

cmheekin
Participante

+1

allieccollins
Colaborador

I guess the world literally has to end before we can get this very basic feature. 

Kasia_Roth
Miembro

We have recently switched from SalesForce to Hubspot and I can't believe this basic functionality is not available in Hubspot!

Kriszti
Colaborador

Agree with all the comments before, this is a must have functionality!

Best would be to also have basic filter logic incorporated

meganatorlo
Participante

+1

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
bkeller
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

ashuttleworth
Participante

Wow. Looks like this may finally be in the works. Yay!

Screenshot 2020-04-17 at 9.14.13 AM.png

bbither
Participante

Considering giving hubspot a much bigger role in our internal operations - and ran across this limitation. I hope we see it soon!

sz9t52
Miembro

This is basic reporting fuctionality and I cannot understand how it does not exist.  Need it ASAP - I had to purchase an outside reporting subcription to be able to run my business.

vmeasom
Miembro

I really hope this will be available soon, we've just moved over to HubSpot and I was excited to be able to create some quick custom reports, not having the OR option in the filters was a shock!

MickInghamGB3
Miembro

Have started using Hubspot this week, quite bonkers tat "OR" isnt / hasnt been an option

We export the view to get around this to communicate gaps but not ideal

Please deploy ASAP, it surely cant be that a complex option to add 🙂

superadmin-mak
Participante

Please develop this asap. Or-Filter is a must-have feature for reporting.

Thanks ❤️

MarkT
Participante

I beg and plead with Hubspot to develop this. Looks like it is in planning!

Whoever Product Managed the initial reports feature without including this should be considering other careers.

Let's get it done!!!!!

JPowell1
Participante

This limitation causes issues on a regular basis when reporting.

dwoodhill
Miembro

Also running into this problem. It exists in workflows so should be easy enough to include in reports. 

Please add as soon as possible. Thank you! 

BjornAndersson
Miembro

Hi, would love to have the "or" functions for ticket filters in Service Hub.

We would like to filter the ticket view on all new unassigned tickets and the tickets assigned to the logged in user. This would be their daily working view of the tickets to limit the amount of information to be sort trough.

Best Regards

Björn Andersson 

TobiasWagner
Miembro

What's the status quo of the implemenation?
As I'm always reporting the created deals in a month combined with the closed deals of this month I have to fake the Close date of every new deal which brings a lot of confusion to everyone. Please fix this!

DPG
Participante

This is definately a must have feature for filtering contacts/accounts and reporting.