OR Filters for Reports

I really need the ability to create reports using OR filters instead of just AND filters.  For example, we use fields like AC1 and AC2 when a contact has multiple accounts.  When I create a report, I want to be able to see if there are customers with values in either of those fields, not just one or both.

52 Replies
Regular Contributor

Every time someone replies, I hope it is a Hubspot product person...one day...

Occasional Contributor

Just hit this myself and I was gobsmacked!

workaround at the moment is to use a workflow to calculate a combined field but it's a bit mickey mouse to say the least!

Occasional Contributor

+1

Occasional Contributor

I guess the world literally has to end before we can get this very basic feature. 

New Contributor

We have recently switched from SalesForce to Hubspot and I can't believe this basic functionality is not available in Hubspot!

Regular Contributor

Agree with all the comments before, this is a must have functionality!

Best would be to also have basic filter logic incorporated

Occasional Contributor

+1

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Planning

Regular Contributor

Wow. Looks like this may finally be in the works. Yay!

Screenshot 2020-04-17 at 9.14.13 AM.png

Occasional Contributor

Considering giving hubspot a much bigger role in our internal operations - and ran across this limitation. I hope we see it soon!

Occasional Contributor

This is basic reporting fuctionality and I cannot understand how it does not exist.  Need it ASAP - I had to purchase an outside reporting subcription to be able to run my business.

I really hope this will be available soon, we've just moved over to HubSpot and I was excited to be able to create some quick custom reports, not having the OR option in the filters was a shock!