HubSpot Ideas

C-Note

OR Filters for Reports

I really need the ability to create reports using OR filters instead of just AND filters.  For example, we use fields like AC1 and AC2 when a contact has multiple accounts.  When I create a report, I want to be able to see if there are customers with values in either of those fields, not just one or both.

130 Kommentare
JennaW
Teilnehmer/-in

Agreed.  We have many use cases for this, but one example is that we have Primary and Secondary Account Managers on our accounts and would love to have one report or filtered view to display Companies where Primary Account Manager is Me OR Secondary Account Manager is Me.  

leslie_utley
Mitglied

+1 The OR operator is critical to designing effective reports. Is this on the roadmap yet?

MK20
Mitglied

+1

Not sure why HS is not implementing it. 

richardtan
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

+1

This is a much needed basic feature for filtering and reporting.

Hubspot is big on listening to customers, hope someones pick this one up soon.

robstra
Mitglied

Also agree. Need this functionality yesterday.

Ja1
Mitglied

Must have

rtobies
Mitglied

+1

allieccollins
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

How does Hubspot get away with not having basic functionality like this? 

Mym11
Mitglied

+1

jschrader8755
Mitglied

Agree this is an extremely needed feature. I also need the ability to use OR conditions when filtering lists of contacts and companies to create saved filters. My use case is creating a saved filter where a sales rep is assigned to Primary Coverage OR Secondary Coverage for a company. There is currently no way to do this now. 

shilpawymer
Teilnehmer/-in

Please, please could we have an OR function.  Absolutely essential for filtering and for reports.  Can't believe this is taking so long.

Clarke_Cirrus
Mitglied

I'm in the middle of creating a report that I need in order to export email addresses to a third-party mail client and have just realised there is no OR function, which is incredibly limiting in terms of what I need to do.

I'm incredibly surprised that this isn't already a feature, considering the investment HubSpot requires.

eamaro
Mitglied

Not having this makes my job very difficult. Seems to be a popular request since 2018 and we still don't have it - it's 2020.

MelH_82
Teilnehmer/-in

Agree, please consider adding OR logic to the reporting filters

BastiSchuhl
Stratege/Strategin

Have to agree here. Just having AND filter logic for custom reports is very limiting. OR filter functionality would allow for much more customized reporting. Would love to see this implemented! 

lkostroun
Mitglied

+1, pretty surprised this doesn't exist already.

MarkT
Teilnehmer/-in

+1

Just another thing to add to the list of reasons why we will be migrating to Salesforce upon contract expiry.

Simoniz
Mitglied

Ability to add 'OR' conditions to filters in reports.

MissTipsi
Stratege/Strategin

How the **bleep** does this only have 60 upvotes? Totally crazy not to have this when you have in lists or trigger functionality in workflows.

This should be basic and is major limitation when comparing to competitors. Has been suggested to me by support that create list and from there use option to create report, but given lists is Contact based, not a solution for Deal Reporting.

Sample use case:

- Deals in PipelineA_StageA OR PipelineA_StageB that have been in same stage for more than 7 days

Milan-M
Mitglied

This would be really amazing, I really need this