HubSpot Ideas

C-Note

OR Filters for Reports

I really need the ability to create reports using OR filters instead of just AND filters.  For example, we use fields like AC1 and AC2 when a contact has multiple accounts.  When I create a report, I want to be able to see if there are customers with values in either of those fields, not just one or both.

130 Kommentare
sean23
Mitglied

I can't echo this request enough.  Having OR logic is fundamentally essential to creating quality reports.  It's incredibly limiting to not be able to do this.  Please please add this!!

rjtuschhoff
Teilnehmer/-in

Commenting to add more visability to HubSpot. This would be a much needed and utilized feature.

ashuttleworth
Teilnehmer/-in

Not just reports, but also just filtering contacts for example. When trying to create a filter for contacts that have missing information I want to be able to create one filter for multiple fields, not have to create and maintain a filter for each different field.

Anonymous
Nicht anwendbar

I agree. This is a basic function and should be essential.

quentinfouesnan
Mitglied

Totally agree, this is a MUST ! Right now I cannot do reports based on "Rule 1 OR Rule 2". I have to create two separate reports with each rule. Salesforce is much more advanced on doing as they have the filter logic function.

jsocey
Mitglied

Commenting to amplify the need for this essential functionality.  Being unable to create one filter that queries multiple fields using either OR or AND logic is extremely limiting.  Its absence necessitates leaving HubSpot to perform that function through an alternate means.  This is clunky, time-consuming, and I suspect if this functionality is not provided soon, the owner of the company I work for will elect to move off of the HubSpot platform.  Thank you for your attention to this important feature.

SiykaM
Teilnehmer/-in

This is definately a must have feature for filtering contacts/accounts and reporting.

fefe
Mitglied

I am also surprised this is not available as it is a basic functionality across other CRM's... REALLY limiting my approach to switch the company over to the full Hubspot suite. 

ybenami
Mitglied

+1

The absence of an OR functionality in reporting is impossible to justify. Fixing this should be a top priority.

duncanc
Mitglied

Agree this would really benefit us. We have to use multiple reports to get round the issue which is pretty inconvenient. 

abeversg
Mitglied

I'm shocked this is even a topic. As stated, this is fundamental to reporting. Not sure I can justify sticking this out as our business gets bigger/more complex. Heck, I'd like to do some nested AND/OR logic to get exactly what I want from my reports (I think salesforce allows me to use parentheses to accomplish this function) - but I'll take a basic OR logic report...

JasminWAD
Teilnehmer/-in

Definitely needed! 

tmclaneperotti
Mitglied

it is ridiculous that report building does not allow for "or" filter.  I need to create a report that shows all closed deals for multiple pipelines  

jdlaguyo
Teilnehmer/-in

I hope that this would be prioritized soon. I really don't understand why the OR modifier was left out of initial production. 

lflek
Mitglied

This has been a request since 2017- Can somebody please provide an update on this- whether this is on the roadmap even. 

SönkeK82DE
Mitglied

+1

Mauricevl
Mitglied

Agree, please add this OR option to filter on your road map asap! This limits the value of reporting substantially!  

ColinC
Teilnehmer/-in

Want to add my voice to this.

A critical reporting and filtering feature, and something you can do very well on Salesforce!

QueenCRM
Teilnehmer/-in

This is vital for a reporting suite. 

Shagen
Mitglied

Agree with all comments but adding +1

Basic and expected functionality