OR Filters for Reports

I really need the ability to create reports using OR filters instead of just AND filters.  For example, we use fields like AC1 and AC2 when a contact has multiple accounts.  When I create a report, I want to be able to see if there are customers with values in either of those fields, not just one or both.

HubSpot updates
29 Replies
abeversg
New Contributor

I'm shocked this is even a topic. As stated, this is fundamental to reporting. Not sure I can justify sticking this out as our business gets bigger/more complex. Heck, I'd like to do some nested AND/OR logic to get exactly what I want from my reports (I think salesforce allows me to use parentheses to accomplish this function) - but I'll take a basic OR logic report...

JasminWAD
Occasional Contributor

Definitely needed! 

tmclaneperotti
New Contributor

it is ridiculous that report building does not allow for "or" filter.  I need to create a report that shows all closed deals for multiple pipelines  

jdlaguyo
Occasional Contributor

I hope that this would be prioritized soon. I really don't understand why the OR modifier was left out of initial production. 

lflek
New Contributor

This has been a request since 2017- Can somebody please provide an update on this- whether this is on the roadmap even. 

SönkeK82DE
Occasional Contributor

+1

Mauricevl
New Contributor

Agree, please add this OR option to filter on your road map asap! This limits the value of reporting substantially!  

ColinC
Occasional Contributor

Want to add my voice to this.

A critical reporting and filtering feature, and something you can do very well on Salesforce!

QueenCRM
Regular Visitor

This is vital for a reporting suite. 

Shagen
Visitor

Agree with all comments but adding +1

Basic and expected functionality