HubSpot Ideas

MKennedy48

OPT out of “NEW navigation bar”

The new bar is unwieldy and having to open and close it to get to where you want to go is a waste of time and requires extra steps. I prefer the old navigation and want to be able to "OPT OUT" 

It is disappointing that HubSpot will be getting rid of the old navigation system and not allow the option for users to choose which one they prefer. Changing such a fundamental feature, without providing the option to opt out of the switch. 

6 Replies
SVallejo
HubSpot Employee

Yes! This is absolutely a must for users who prefer the older nav menu. 

UserLD

I would agree.  Burying the most common places we go in the left hand navigation is not ideal.  The fact that most of the real estate used in the left hand nav is for modules/apps we don't use on a daily basis is quite inefficient.

AFischer4

If others want the side nav bar that's fine.  But don't take away what has been working just fine!  Keep the original in tact.

blpmedia

@hubspot the new menu is garbage. Your efforts spent on destorying a perfectly good menu could have been used on important features like adding a DateTime field.  There's literally nothing good about the new menu. Please allow the option for us to keep the original menu as its UI was perfect. Listen to your customers. 

Sna819

The new navigation bar is unwieldy, requiring extra steps to access key features, which results in a less efficient user experience. I strongly prefer the old navigation system and would appreciate an "OPT OUT" option. It's disappointing that the app is moving away from a familiar and streamlined interface without offering users the choice to stick with the previous layout. Changing such a fundamental feature without providing an option to opt out of the switch can be frustrating for users who value efficiency and simplicity in managing their banking needs.

blpmedia

@Sna819 Agreed! 💯