Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Notify contact and/or company owner when new ticket is created, and allow auto-follow

As a contact owner, I want to stay abreast of issues my contacts or companies may be encountering so I can jump on tickets, follow them, or intervene on my customer's  behalf. 

Currently the ticket automation workflows allow for notification of a ticket owner but not the contact or company owner. 

4 Replies
JamesCousins
Occasional Contributor

Hi There qduffy,

I second this idea. I think the biggest issue is that "associated contact" or "associated company" is not a property of the ticket itself, and that as a result, the workflows feature cannot interact with it. Allowing workflows to refer to the associated contact's properties, or associated company's properties would enable your desired feature as well as a bunch of personalization in workflow generated emails too. I would love to see this feature be implemented, or to discover a workaround.

Sincerely,

James

qduffy
Regular Contributor

It would also be nice to filter the tickets board/list to "tickets I'm following" and "tickets associated with contacts/companies I'm following."

JamesCousins
Occasional Contributor

Hey qduffy,

Agreed.

So it says that you've submitted the idea- I assume that upvoting your post is all I can do to push the needle?

Sincerely,

James

qduffy
Regular Contributor

To the best of my knowledge, yes.