HubSpot Ideas

xavierparduyns

Notify Task Creator when Task is Completed

I think it could be great if the creator of the task will be notified  when the task is finished or is waiting... 

And have a discussion on the task 

86 Replies
MelisAbacioglu

Absolutely! Especially if someone finished a task that should automatically drop as an email to me. If not then Ill have to check each they if they have completed a task. 

orianef
Participant

This would be very helpful!

alice2
Participant

Adding my voice too. This would be extremely useful and I can't believe HubSpot hasn't done something about it yet!

UrbanPoint
Contributor

Totally agree. 
I have a similar thread.
It seems like a no brainer and I don't think it will need a lot of development - just linking some pathways in the backend - hello Hubspot DEV team 🙂 

KHam

I agree, I am the Customer Success Lead for a SaaS company and this would make managing and delegating much more efficient. It would be a huge value if there was a check-box where I can state whether I would like a confirmation notification when the task is complete or not. My account managers are supposed to tell me when certain tasks are complete, I could do a better job at coaching them with this feature. 

It would also be great to know who assigned the task.

Levi
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Any updates?

KEdwards

Agreed. This feature would be extremely helpful for my team too. I'll echo Levi's comment, is there any update on this?

NArellano

I agree with this idea. I think it will be very helpfull thinking in a better way to track our designed tasks.

CLangford-Jon

This functionality is super important for the workflow of our business, and I imagine most other businesses. Please make this a priority. I feel it would be quick and easy and be greatly beneficial for the Hubspot community. 

UrbanPoint
Contributor

Get your colleagues to upvote this; the more votes, the bigger chances Hubspot DEVs will move it into pipeline.

MLeon

Absolutely! We need this!

gordonthorpe

I think this is a no-brainer - of course you should be able to flag if you want notification that a task is complete.  I can't beleive its not yet a feature. 

MLeon

Absolutely. That feature would be so helpful!

BEvans8

Fees are high enough, this should be done already. 

MJohannigman

For managers, being notified when a task is completed that you assigned someone would be a HUGE help. When will this feature be coming?

janeth
Participant

Any updates on this?  We would like to see this also.

MvandenNieuwe

I would love to see this feature added.

TMuennich

This is very urgent! Please make it usable. 

KThomas8
Participant

This would save so much checking of the system and seems a very simple workflow to implement!

Averyg
HubSpot Employee

Agree that this would be a useful feature and helps with the customizability of the task tool. This will help automate updates between team members.