HubSpot Ideas

willsmith

Notification when someone comments on your Note

Love the new commenting feature on Notes, however, it seems that in order to get a notification when someone comments on a note you left, you either need to:

a) be following the contact. 

OR

b) the person leaving the comment needs to tag you again. 

Is this correct?

Would it be possible to get a notification anytime someone comments on your note? Thank you. 

Robb did not get a notification when Rick responded.Robb did not get a notification when Rick responded.

6 Comentários
willcurran
Top colaborador(a)

Also Slack Notifications of comments 😄

nthatcher-airbr
Colaborador(a)

Also be able to react to the comment with a thumbs up and/or checkbox to show to commentor that you acknowlege the comment

SYibrin
Membro

Agree completely with @willsmith  and @nthatcher-airbr. Please implement these changes. In order for me to see a reply, they have to @ me. It should send me a notification if they reply and I should be able to acknowledge with a thumbs up or something. Thanks. 

GEiselt
Colaborador(a)

Bumping up this idea. Starting to use notes more frequently in our instance and it's cumbersome to have to tag the OP when replying, especially with multiple back-and-forth exchanges.

BFabrinGreen
Membro

Completely agree. It should be possible to get notified when somebody comments on a note. Why should you need to tag your teammate every time?

JBri
Membro

Definately need this one to minimize risk of missing important updates/comments on notes