HubSpot Ideas

wue

Notification on Knowledge base new article or article update

As a user, I can configure to receive notification when a new article is updated or article has been updated in selected categories. 

use case: I would like to be notified when marketing team has added a new sell sheet, or an update to a process/procedure has changed. 

23 Kommentare
ElliottM
Mitglied

Agree.

Use case: as a frequent knowledge base updater, I'd like my customer-facing colleagues in customer service and customer success to be automatically notified when articles are updated or published. Today I have to manually notify them, which is a pain.

TedPerlstein
Mitglied

Great idea!

julia-vat4u
Mitglied

I support this idea. Our use case: whenever we publish a new knowledge base article, we want to have automatic notifications being sent out to our internal team, so that they are always up-to-date.

AMagalia
Mitglied

We would benefit a lot from this as well. When we update, create new KBs - we would like our support team to know and it would be much easier for us to have you notify them automatically when that occurs, rather than us emailing them manually. 

Keep us posted on progress please and let us know. 

LHayward9
Mitglied

Agree that this would be a huge help when updating/creating articles for the knowledge base. 

Some updates are minor and do not need an automatic notification (spelling mistakes, ect) - an option to send an automatic notification when completeing the article would be hugely beneficial.

Blythe
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This would be an amazing feature to have. Come on HubSpot, I know you can do it.

MariaGrazia
Mitglied

User case: when publishing a private content KB article I would love to automate an email to each member of the list I am sharing the content with to let them know that a new article is available.
This will allow me to notify internal staff as well as external contacts as long as they are grouped into lists.
Currently, this needs to be done manually and it is painful!

tothz
Teilnehmer/-in

+1

We want to trigger a notification (e.g Slack channel) whenever someone from our company updates an article on our knowledge base.

AYpsilantis
Mitglied

+1
The ability to notify my team any time a knowledge base article is added / updated would be insanely helpful. RSS feed for the knowledge base instead of our blog!

Flexfone
Mitglied

This would be amazing

StjepanGrcic
Stratege/Strategin | Diamond Partner

Hey!

This will be a workaround but you can can use Zapier for that. The trigger will be when a NEW or UPDATED row is created in Google Sheets then send a notification or message to Slack or send an email what ever you prefer. 

In sheet you just need to paste the URL of the knowledge based article that you have published or updated and it will push information to Slack. 

You can push just the URL or add Row ID and Name of the article. 

Here is a link to Zap 

Let me know if this helps. 

stjepan_hubspot_forum_footer.png

Status aktualisiert zu: Not Currently Planned
watanak
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi everyone,

Wanted to share an update since many of you have contributed to this thread. I am sorry to say that we currently do not have near-term plans to invest in this functionality, due to competing priorities. However, please do continue to share your thoughts or feedback. Your feedback is incredibly valuable. We promise to share any updates as they come.

Best,

Kie

GMasciopinto
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Yes! I am newly appointed to manage/oversee our KB development, and trying to figure out a way to be aware of changes/adds without team having to manually inform me.

nikkiv
Stratege/Strategin

Has there been any update to this? Would love this feature!

Raphael_Silva
Mitglied

+ 1 to have this feature available when there is any article update or a new article created on Categories / Subcategories. 

f1oren
Mitglied

Hi

+1 for adding this feature. Our users need a way to be notified automatically when an article is updated or a new article is added and to have the possibility to select the categories of their choice.

Please suggest a solution, thank you

MSindwani
Mitglied

hello! Seeing if anything changed here - we've been asked about this more and more and wanted to see if it's being revisited as it's been over a year since the last update.  Thanks! 

SRenner
Mitglied

I would LOVE for this to be a feature. We keep a log of our product releases in our Knoweldge Base and many of our customers have requested notifications when this article is updated. 

AShukla38
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi Product Team, 

We also want to notify ourselves if any article is updated. Kindly Give time to it, and Implement it.
I am sure It would be a nice, helpful feature of HubSpot.

AmandaAdams
Teilnehmer/-in

+1 this should definitely be able to be configured