HubSpot Ideas

TDenton

Notification for tasks in sequences.

In trying to figure out why tasks in sequences were not generating reminder notifications, Jillian with Hubspot Support told me, "While I was investigating your case, I came across documentation that explains that, at the moment, we don't have reminder options for Sequence tasks."  I see this as a signficance weakness.   If I set up a sequence of emails and want to call the prospect X number of days later, I need an email reminder to do this.   Is this something the development team might rectify?

3 Replies
smetz
HubSpot Employee

With the creation of the Task Daily Digest email being sent once a day, email reminders from Tasks Created in a Sequence have completely stopped. I do not plan to use Task Daily Digest, but I used email reminders from Tasks Created in a Sequence every single day. Please consider bringing this back as it is very important to my business.

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi folks!

I'm happy to report this is now live. You now have the option to receive individual email notifications for each task created from sequences.

After selecting a sequence, click Edit, and then Settings. From the sequence's settings, you can toggle ON/OFF task notifications and select the time to receive task notifications. Task notification emails will be OFF for all sequences by default.

Best!

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

User1989

@JoeMayall I had the task notifications turned ON and selected a time but I did not receive any notifications/reminders. Does this actually work?