HubSpot Ideas

PDentonD22

Night mode

It'd be fab if HubSpot had the option for a night/dark mode to improve the UI. 

Did my eyes in working in the Chatflow tool all day (with blue-light blocking glasses!)

173 Replies
JBardollet

Still no dark mode in 2022-06 ...

Chrome extension don't work for all (like app-eu1.hubspot.com)

And we all don't use Chrome anyway

ECorleto

Please make this a priority. Lots of people work at night or spend tons of time working in this application. Be customer centric and considerate of your users. 

KBernhardt

Yes! Please add a Dark Mode for Hubspot.

Josiah

Unfortunately, the 3rd party extension linked above says it will begin charging $2 a month for use of the HubSpot dark mode. 

JBardollet

@Josiah  2$ for a dark mode. Haven't seen that... I think I cannot laugh about that ^^ Thanks for the info 🙂

JMask

@sharonlicari The Hubspot Dark Mode extension for chrome is trying to charge users $2/month to use it as of a week ago. Can we please get some official support for this? There is now no legitimate way to enable dark mode on a site many of use for hours a day.

KarthikC
Top Contributor

I've been using the dark reader extension for Chrome that works well on almost all sites and is free

AFrost
Participant

I made a Dark Mode chrome extension that is free, and will always be free. It is not perfect. It only took me like... 10 lines of code to make it. It's called Hubspot Dark AF, and you can get it at the chrome web store. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hubspot-dark-af/kijodgofeoecfagdajkeeopenhiobghj

AFrost
Participant

The chrome extension that everyone was using started charging $2 a month. I made a chrome extension that took me like 10 lines of CSS to build. It is pretty silly, really. You can download it here. It's called "Hubspot Dark AF". https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hubspot-dark-af/kijodgofeoecfagdajkeeopenhiobghj

JBardollet
Hey man,

Thanks for your work but your extension doesn't work for me.

I'm on url app-eu1.hubspot.com/xxxxx
STelégin

Upvoting

AFrost
Participant

I just published a version with *.hubspot.com. Not sure how long it takes to get that published. Thanks for the feedback. 

AFrost
Participant

You're welcome. For those who use an different subdomain for hubspot (like app-eu1.hubspot.com) this extension will work for you too. I just published v1.3 that will have that in there. 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager

This looks amazing, @AFrost! Thanks for sharing! 

AGN

+1 to Dark Mode

MSchmidt7

Best free option for me and every website ist Dark Reader Chrome Extension.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-reader/eimadpbcbfnmbkopoojfekhnkhdbieeh?hl=de

MMessina7

this is an easy enhancement to add.  I do not understand how your own staff don't want this.

kvlschaefer
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, @MSchmidt7

OMERLET
Participant

+1 for dark mode.

KHamilton16

Upvoting for my colleagues who have low vision and use dark mode for contrast to make Hubspot accessible! Add-ins in the browser make some buttons disappear.