HubSpot Ideas

Yunhui

New feature: Bulk Merge for Duplicates

Yas, we've got the feature of manage duplicates that's great. One thought is there's no way to bulk merge of contact and company duplicates, and you'll need to go through one by one manually. 

I'm wondering if there's a better way for us instead of deduplicating one by one, which is literally unrealistic for enterprise users with mass contacts. In our case, we have 1890 duplicates for contacts, which requires going through 1890 times of deduplicates.

New feature request: Bulk Merge 

148 Replies
ALevine

this needs to happen now

DLentjes
Participant

Please implement! Would be great for enterprises which have 1000´s of duplicates. 

PatrikRosen

We "just" have 700 duplicates , but I cant sit merge them one by one (obviously...) and at the same time we need to decrease our contact numbers to not  get hit by a pretty substantial cost. 

Hagland
Participant

@ianleaman It's been a couple years since your last message saying you moved it to planning, any updates for us?

TZinke

@ianleaman Any updates on adding Bulk Merge as a feature. Would be fantastic!

stephanderson

Upvote! In our implementation of hubspot we are bringing together 3 separate crms and have more than 1000k duplicate contacts alone, it would be amazing to have a bulk merge tool. 

ThaisCampbell
HubSpot Moderator

We would love this feature! 

MJack

We definitely need this feature. We recently had over 2000 duplicate companies created (I believe in error). It's far to time consuming to merge each one.