New feature: Bulk Merge for Duplicates

Yas, we've got the feature of manage duplicates that's great. One thought is there's no way to bulk merge of contact and company duplicates, and you'll need to go through one by one manually. 

I'm wondering if there's a better way for us instead of deduplicating one by one, which is literally unrealistic for enterprise users with mass contacts. In our case, we have 1890 duplicates for contacts, which requires going through 1890 times of deduplicates.

New feature request: Bulk Merge 

HubSpot updates
28 Replies
ck2018
New Contributor

If you’re open to using a third-party app, check out the new App Marketplace for solutions. I work for Insycle and with our app you can identify duplicates by any field and bulk merge them using flexible rules to make sure the right master record is picked. You can also generate a CSV report of the duplicates, run bulk merge in “Preview” before they go live, and automate the deduplication process.

HubSpot built an open platform to help businesses discover tools, improve customer experiences, and grow better. As part of HubSpot's "all-on-one" platform, the Insycle product complements and augments customer data management in HubSpot.

Here is a short video showing how the Insycle deduplication process works.

RBoze
Occasional Contributor

Hey Adrienne. 

I know that HubSpot is currently in the process of building out their deduplication features these last few months. I'm sure some broader bulk merge features are in their pipeline down the road. In the meantime, you might need a third-party tool for bulk processes like that. 

klkoontz
New Contributor

Adding this feature would save a tremendous amount of time - it would be a game changer.  Please implement this ASAP.

alannes
New Contributor

It'd be great if we were able to match a property (like phone number) in a workflow and have all contacts with the same phone number merged together.

willerdmann
New Contributor

I would agree.  We share the same sentiment as OP, managing thousands of contacts one at a time is impractical. 

AngLechtenberg
New Contributor

I agree! Would be a great addition.

MollyM

Yes Please! 

Michael_1
New Contributor

Not having this is a touch insane.