HubSpot Ideas

Chase1

New Task bar

Previously, when I would select a task, it would pull it up in a *preview and allow me to see all associations with it, while remaining on the list screen l. If I then clicked on the “view task” it would open in a new tab.

Now when I click on a task, it takes me into an association automatically (usually the wrong one i.e. company instead of deal), and gives me a banner at the top. Also, it removes my list view, which makes it more difficult to prioritize throughout the day when we have anywhere from 10-40 tasks in a day. The drop down list view in this mode is not as complete or easy to navigate.

Terrible update

1 Reply
mdoug-e-fresh

With the recent update, when you click on a task in your task list, it is putting all of your tasks into a queue automatically.  Task queues used to be a manual feature which was nice for like tasks.  But now, all of your tasks go into one master queue.  The challenge is, say I click on a task halfway down my list and complete it, instead of going to the next task on the list, it takes me back to my first task and forces me to go down the line.