HubSpot Ideas

ScottyConcrete

New Quote Templates

Are we the only company that doesn't want to lose the Legacy Quote styles? The new styles, even when editing column width, smash up our product descriptions and once downloaded to pdf, turn a 2-3 page quote into a 5-8 page book!

How about editing or cloning a quote? Where did that go. We are often asked to update a quote with an option or another product. Instead of a simple edit process, we have to start from scratch. This takes way too long.

Anybody agree?

Hey Hubspot, there's an old saying that REALLY applies here: If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it!

4 Replies
JLane8

Please keep legacy intact and as it is, this system is working fine without a bunch of complications! The new process uses more ink and paper when we print our quotes. Our customers need the quotes to be easy to understand, especially when they are looking at big ticket items valued at thousands of dollars! I find zero benefit with this new process.

JDaniel2

Agree,   we are having similar issues. Are there folks in here that could be hired to do customization? I like most things about Hubspot, but not crazy at how limited it is for average level users to modify certain features. Keep the Legacy version alive! 

ccangero

I agree, this is a real problem for those of us who don't have an issue with Legacy Quotes. The new custom quotes aree not "nearly identical" and don't really look very good.

The top section doesn't suppport three columns like legacy quotes do. The Unit Price doesn't layout well, puts the informaion on multiple lines. The Comments section is not dynamic in the new Custom Templates, whereas it only appears when someone types in it. Also, why the boxes around Comments and Signature? Where is the stylish Signature graphic on the button, now it's ugly plain text. Biggest issue though is that the width doesn't work and any layout editing must be done in code???

Obviously we'll deal with the change, but it's a step backwards. The Legacy Templates are smoother, nicer, cleaner, and easier to navigate. They should at least be preserved. You're downgrading something that isn't broken.

alraheemy

Such dump idea to change the legacy quote. I will not sent this tmplate to my clients ,I will look like a clown . the new one isn't  fitting our business  and we will not be able  upgrade to customize .

The new templates are not indentical and not improving or adding feature , they are horrible . The only reason they would have done it to kill the starter package ...well done hubspot  keep the big sharks only .

I contact the customer support and they are helpless,We have decided to move to Zoho

Farewell