HubSpot Ideas

MHamiltonTX

New Client/Customer Default Report

A very helpful report for any sales organization is to determine their new clients/customers at different intervals throughout the year and at year end.

This helps with forecasting, goal achievement, and growth metrics. If HubSpot could include either a default report that would show first deal closed regardless of deal creation date as a default report, that would be a great tool. Alternatively, include a couple of system fields that can be filtered to reflect this information in a custom report. 

Currently, I can find all of the new clients that closed during a period, but have to achieve this only by using the close date, deal stage, and first deal created dates. There is no first deal closed date which would be a huge help in filtering for specific date ranges. With that information I could build a report for new clients by any historical period.

0 いいね!
4件のコメント
Malcolm_Chiu
参加者

You can exort the deal data and create an offline custom report using Excel.  FYI, I have done some extensive work to help one of my cusotmers to track various KPIs around the Deal Close Dates and I will be open to share what I've done and offer you some free-advice and even create a free report for you if you share some sample date with me.  You can message me directly.

MHamiltonTX
メンバー

I appreciate that, but this should not require an export to do this. It should be native within the platform.

Malcolm_Chiu
参加者

You should also be able achieve this by creating a trigger to update the first close date into a custom field then create custom filtered view or customized report all within Hubspot.  My customer's requiements on the business logics and report formatting evolve to become more complicated so we end up exporting the data to create a more sophisticated report.  Hope this will help. 

MHamiltonTX
メンバー
I have that already in place.

What I'm suggesting to HubSpot is creating a report that comes in their
default reports so users don't have to build one from scratch.