HubSpot Ideas

Peik

Never log emails except...

With the current setup for logging emails in HubSpot we've come across some incidents where emails that should not have been logged, have been logged. With the current setup this is fully understandable, but we wish for a setup that is reversed. By that I mean that we wish to never log emails except from when they are apart of a approved list of domains and addresses. This way we are confident that no newly created contacts/employees/suppliers etc. that contain confidencial information is not immediately logged on the contact card.

4 Replies
HKroon
Participant

I have a similar requirement, only different.  We have a "Black List" of email addresses and domains on our "Never Log" list.

You have little choice as this is basically a global setting.  You can have it apply to yourself or to all users.

I would like to have 1 or 2 users to not be impacted by the blocklist.  We have our own domain blocked so that internal emails do not get logged, however, some people require the ability to be able to send internal email form HubSpot and have it logged.

MBergenhök
Participant | Partner

I have similar requirement. We need to block certain domains from being logged, but require emails to some recipients within these domains to be logged. So the need is to have a "white list" of email addresses that will be logged even though the domain is in the Never log-list.

MHenning1
Contributor

Hi! I'd like the exact same thing as @MBergenhök please. Or a button for Sales saying, "override the block list for this email thread"...

OPetitjean

I have a similar requirement.