HubSpot Ideas

brent1

Need to bulk associate Activities with a Deal

Most all other CRMs have the ability to bulk associate, or edit, Activities with a specific Deal. So if I want to go back and link emails, calls, tasks, etc., to a specific deal I currently have to do it on a one by one basis. This should be an easy fix. 

40 Comentários
ELiao
Membro

Upvoting the idea! I'd really like to use workflow to associate activites with records like deal, can safe a lot of time and energy, thank you!

aaron12
Participante

Upvote here...been 3 years on this one too...Please get this fixed...thank you!

Zaf
Membro

Definitely need a simple way to do this. Thanks!

JanCramer
Membro

Big need, crazy how this idea has been in here for 3 years.

GrayMom
Participante

I manage my companies database and I spend way too much time reassociating long email threads with the correct company. There needs to be an option to remove association and add association to multiple emails at once. 

AlexanderPMD
Membro

This idea certainly gets my vote. It's very time consuming having to manually update associations one at a time. Automatically assigning the logs/activity/associations to an existing deal would save a lot of time and clean up the data.

degreesight_dc
Membro

Hubspot... do better. 3 years later and no reply. This is killing our tracking, and the fact that I (an engineer) cannot figure out how to link this in bulk even by using your workflows OR third-party apps is crazy.

山本恵理子
Colaborador(a)

I agree this idea. I inquired of the Hubspot support center

erica11
Top colaborador(a)

So manual to have to go & do this! HubSpot definitely needs a way to do this automatically. 

YinonShalev
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

PLEASE! PLEASE ADD THIS FUNCTIONALITY! 

🙏

lchoi
Membro

Yes, please add this functionality. I can't belive it's been over 5 years and this functionality still hasn't been built...

ARivera03
Participante

Not only activity but companies or contacts that are relevant to the deal. Sometimes the AEs forget to do this. It's just for admin and CRM hygiene purposes. 

charliepinker
Colaborador(a)

Same here. If I want to associate emails already logged, with a newly created deal, I have to do each one manually.

A better solution would be for the whole email thread to be associated when you associate an email. That, plus the ability to bulk select activities to associate, would save a lot of time.

Akwasi
Membro

it's a bit weird that this seemingly minor change that would make life and workflow so much easier for all hubspot users hasn't been addressed since 5 years

bde_oliveira
Participante

should be out of the box

NStehle
Membro

Upvoting this idea that would make life SO MUCH easier! So much admin work that could have been put into strategic work.

JOpie
Top colaborador(a)

One of the infuriating things about HubSpot is that information is there, it just can't be seen. 😞 Please make it so!

D4niel
Participante

Upvoting.

I have 1 contact I need to re-associate 54 emails becuase the contact's email was updated with the wrong email address due to the Non-HubSpot form feature detecting in-platform form submissions such as sharing, and inviting team members.

Disarray0645
Membro

Is this being worked on?

WZhao
Membro

Second this. Can't believe it's been 6 years for such a basic feature. I just had to import some deals from an external source and even though we can associate contacts, the activities from these contacts are not automatically associated to the deal. There is also no way to do it easily after the import/association.

There should be a feature like in the new deal creation where we are given the option to associate X days worth of past activities to the deal. This should be available when:

1. Updating or associating deals as part of an import

2. Associating a company to an existing deal

3. Associating a longer history of activities from an existing Associated Company